- Download from the Internet to three files at the same time;
- fast loading using multi-threading (9 parts)
- Downloading files in the background and resuming after a crash
- interception of links from the browser and the clipboard;
- algorithms for increasing download speeds;
- loader of images, documents, archives and programs;
- download accelerator for social networking services;
- faster bootloader for 2G, 3G and 4G networks;
- download only via the Internet via Wi-Fi;
- support for resuming broken downloads;
- video downloader and music downloader;
- speed up downloading from file sharing;
- parallel loading of files into the queue.
- interface and theme settings;
- select folder for uploaded files;
- save files of different types in different folders;
- automatic actions after full load;
- create an empty file to speed up the download;
- autostop boot if battery level is low;
- auto update after errors and disconnection;
- Import a list of links from a text file to an SD card;
- backup list of downloads and settings in the file;
- planning to start downloading at the right time;
- turbo mode to speed up boot;
- automatic work on schedule;
- Support fast auto load.
- material design, left menu with quick settings;
- information from the loader: speed, size, time;
- sorting downloads by type, order, size and name;
- context menu for easy download management;
- open completed downloads through your favorite applications;
- support pause, resume, restart to download;
- fine tuning for each download;
- creating profiles for sites;
- widget on the main screen.
- icon with progress and speed in the notification panel;
- transparent progress bar on top of all windows;
- notification of the completion of sound and vibration.
ADM Quick Browser:
- support multiple tabs;
- list of history and bookmarks;
- download mp3 from popular archives;
- intercept mp4 video from handsets;
- easy downloader for all types of files;
- “User-Agent” option for browser falsification.
Simple management of the list of downloads:
- click on download to start / stop the process;
- click on the completed download to open the file;
- long press on the download to display the context menu.
Add file to Advanced Download Manager:
- click on the link and in the "Execute action using" window select ADM Editor;
- press and hold the link to display the context menu, click Share or Send, and select ADM Editor in the Share through window;
- Copy the link after the program intercepts it from the clipboard and send it to ADM Editor, or use the “Add” button and paste the link.
Advanced Download Manager is the best downloader for you!
ADM does not support YouTube by Google.
Parameter Settings – Browser – Disable the browser from the system.
Android 6 and above: request memory access and draw on top of other applications.
Android 7 and higher: ADM tile for quick settings, request to install unknown applications.
Android 7.1 and above: app shortcuts and round icon.
Android 8 and above: notification channels for downloading service icons and icons, adaptive icons.
Optimized graphics and cleared resources for quick downloads
All resources are encrypted
Languages: en, ru