AllMapSoft Offline Map Maker This is a simple and easy-to-use application that helps you get offline images or maps of sheets in Google, Yahoo, Bing and OpenStreetMap. The program comes with a user-friendly and easy-to-use interface that helps you view and download maps for offline use. You can load and save map images for offline use, view, zoom in or out, display a stand-alone map as an image file and much more.
Autonomous cartographer This is a lightweight application designed specifically to help users download map images provided by Google, Bing, Yahoo !, or OpenStreetMap for offline use. The program allows users to perform most operations with minimal effort, including scaling operations, longitude and latitude, viewing downloaded images, managing degrees, minutes and seconds, and more. In addition, it also provides very good image quality, an intuitive layout, and a handy set of options that help you easily load maps.
- Download maps from Google, Openstreetmap, Yandex, Yahoo, Baidu, Arcgis, etc.
- Download a review and easily view downloaded offline images or maps.
- Displays an offline map as a map file, BMP, JPG, TIFF, PNG, and other formats.
- It can load several levels of scaling in one task (at the same time), and much more.
What's new in Offline Map Maker 8:
- Other bug fixes and improvements.
AllMapSoft Offline Map Maker 8.00 Full Keygen
Download Links – 12.7 MB | Pass: www.ghdownload.com
- Windows 98/2000 / XP / Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10 or Server 2000/2003/2008/2012 / 2016/2019 (32-bit or 64-bit version – all editions)
- 1 GHz or faster processor
- 256 MB of RAM (memory)
- 20 MB free hard disk space
- Internet connection
How to install and activate / hack:
- Disconnection from the Internet (recommended)
- Extract and install the program (run the installer)
- Run the program and register to offline
- Use the provided Keygen to generate the license key.