DbVisualizer Pro This is an advanced universal database management application that helps database developers and administrators easily manage their databases. This is an ideal solution for managing all databases, as this tool can be used in all major operating systems, as well as for various popular database types, including PostgreSQL, MariaDB, Redshift, MySQL, etc. Dbvisualizer Allows users to easily create, edit, update, modify, delete, and format databases using database objects, tree navigation, object information, and more.
DbVisualizer Pro Provides you with an easy and effective way to manage and maintain your database with the least amount of effort. It has a user-friendly interface that allows you to open multiple connections to the database, make any necessary changes and track data changes, and more.
- Database Browser and Object Management
- Easy to create, add, view and edit table data
- Comprehensive database server management
- Extended object views between sessions
- SSH support with known_host and private key
- Advanced filtering of database objects
- Organize database connections in folders
- Set tab color and borders
- JavaDB / Derby, Mimer SQL, MySQL, NuoDB, etc.
- Compile procedures, functions, and triggers
- Easily compare editors and result sets.
- And much more.
What's new in DbVisualizer Pro 10:
- New carriage color in SQL editor
- Other bug fixes and improvements.
DbVisualizer Pro 10.0.19 Full Crack
Download Links – 192.2 MB | Pass: www.ghdownload.com
- Windows 7/8 / 8.1 / 10 (32-bit or 64-bit version – all editions)
- 500 MHz or faster processor
- 512 MB of RAM (memory)
- 100 MB free hard disk space
- 800 × 600 display
- Java Runtime Environment 8 or higher
How to install and activate:
- Disconnect from the Internet (recommended)
- Extract and install the program (run the installer)
- Don't run the program yet, exit the program if it is running.
- Run the patch and click on the patch (follow #)
- Run the program and register to offline
- Never update and always skip if available