Title: Digital Film Tools DFT v1.2.1
DFT consists of the following filters:
Ambient light, Automatic adjustment, Black and white, Bypass bleaching, Blur, Borders, Cartoon, Central spot, Color bars, Chromatic aberration, Color, Right color, Color gradient, Color infrared, Color gradient, Color shadow, Color spot, Cross-processing Curves, Day to Night, DeBand, DeBlock, DeFog, DeFringe, DeNoise, Depth of Field, Detail, Develop, Diffusion, Point, Double Fog, Double Gradient, Amplification, Eye, Fans, Films, Flag, Flashing, Fluorescent, Fog, F -Stop, gels, glow, shimmering shadows, edges of light Grays, grain, grunge, Harris shutter, haze, high contrast, hot spot, ice halos, infrared light, Kelvin, key light, lens distortion, lens flare, levels, Light, Views, Low contrast, Match, Fog, Multistar, Gradient ND, Network, Night vision, Overexposure, Ozone, Paint, Pastel, Pencil, Photograph, Polarizer, Printer points, Focus in a rack, Radial exposure, Radial stripes, Radial tint, Rainbow, Random peaks, Rays, Reflector, Relight, Selective correction Colors, Selective Saturation, Sepia, T none / Highligh ts, Sharpness, Skin tone, Silk, Sky, Soft light, Peaks, Spiral rays, Split-field, Split tone, Star, Stripes, Sunset, Telecine, Temperature, Texture, Three stripes, Tint, Tone adjustment, Two stripes, Vignette, Water droplets, wide-angle lens and X-rays.
– Dual-core Intel or AMD processor
– Windows 7 64 bit and higher
– 8 GB of RAM (16 GB or more recommended)
– 1 GB of available disk space for caching and temporary files
– Three-button mouse or Wacom tablet
Recommended graphics cards:
– nvidia gtx 460 or better
– AMD Radeon 57xx series or better
– OpenCL 1.0 capable graphics card
– 1 GB of graphics memory
Group consolidation of specified film stocks
– Consolidated and reorganized groups of “Film Stocks” presets into one “Film Stocks” filter. This allows you to search in all groups simultaneously.