A simple raster graphics editor optimized for working with images with pixel art design with the ability to create animations and work with sprite sheets.
The best solution for creating graphics for games, creating graphics and drawing animations just for fun.
Advantages of the application:
– A nice and simple interface in portrait and landscape orientation at different screen resolutions and dots per inch
– Small size of the application and optimized work with all available RAM
– Recognition of image file formats PNG, JPG, BMP and GIF, as well as file formats palette JLC PAL, HEX, Paint.net TXT and Gimp GPL
– Advanced work with animation and layers, the ability to create up to 10,000 frames from 10,000 layers, if you have enough RAM
– Canvas sizes up to 8 megapixels with any width, height and format (for example, 4096 x 2048 pixels)
– Setting up the interface, background, grids and the previous phantom frame.
– High quality 32-bit ARGB palette (with alpha channel) up to 10,000 color swatches
– Customizable tools for fast and easy drawing
– Automatic saving and resumption of the current project with all the configuration
– Cancel the changes in the canvas up to 50 times
– Ability to load the reference image and create a palette based on it
– Apply up to 5 color blending modes: normal, blend, lighter, dark and multiply
– A handy tool for selecting and converting an area, adding an area from an external file and saving the area to a file.
– Built-in file browser with specifications and thumbnails of images and palettes
– Quick access to the last 20 image and palette files
– Double clicking on a color swatch now opens the color editing panel.
– Restored functionality of the button "Extract colors from the current project"
– Fixed crash when adding frames to a project from a file
– Fixed crash when playing animation (error 0 fps)