FileMenu Tools This is a program that you can use to customize the Explorer context menu. It can be easily installed and configured even by less experienced users. The application interface is based on a standard window with an intuitive design. This way, you can organize your recordings when it comes to context menu commands, the Send menu, and commands from other applications.
File-Menu Tools allows you to add commands, submenus and separators, as well as delete entries from the list. But you can also reconfigure the general properties when it comes to action, menu text, description, icon, item types, file extensions, folders, drives, modifier keys, arguments, working folder, multiple instances, and administration mode.
Settings can be exported to an INI or REG file for further processing. File-Menu Tools works with a small or medium processor and system memory, has a good response time, supports two interface languages and contains user documentation.
Features FileMenu Tools Download
- Add some built-in utilities that perform file and folder operations. These utilities are explained in more detail below.
- Add custom commands that trigger a specific action. Possible actions:
– run external applications
– Copy / move to a specific folder
– Delete certain file types
– Send selected files as attachments to email recipient
– rename selected files using rule set
- Set up the "Send …" submenu
- Enable / disable commands added by other applications to the context menu
Download FileMenu Tools Portable for PC
FileMenu Tools 184.108.40.206 | File size: 13 MB
Portable FileMenu 7.3 tools | File size: 14 MB
LAST UPDATED March 18, 2019 BY THE AUTHOR: GhDwonload