FileMenu Tools This is a simple program that adds built-in utilities for setting the context menu for quick and easy execution of operations. With this program you can customize all the commands of the context menu, including adding custom commands, enabling or disabling commands, and much more. It can be easily installed and configured even by less experienced users.
FileMenu Tools Full improves performance and improves workflow, improving the context menu of Windows Explorer. You can create your own elements and shortcuts for file and folder commands, submenus, separators, applications, and more. In addition, the program also allows you to reconfigure general properties, actions, menu text, descriptions, icons, item types, file extensions, folders, drives, arguments, working folders, administration mode, and more.
- Perform file and folder operations
- Add custom commands in context menu
- Enable, disable and manage existing commands
- Run external applications and shortcuts
- You can set up folder synchronization
- Set or change administrative mode and more.
- Simple, powerful and intuitive interface
- And much more.
What's new in FileMenu Tools 7:
- Other bug fixes and improvements.
FileMenu Tools 7.6.2 Full Crack
Download Links – 29.3 MB | Pass: www.ghdownload.com
- Windows Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10 (32-bit or 64-bit version – all editions)
- Computer with reasonable speed
- No special requirements
How to install and activate:
- Disconnection from the Internet (recommended)
- Extract and install the program (run the installer)
- Don't run the program yet, exit if you are working.
- Copy Cracked Files from Crack to Installation Directory
- For more information, check the installation notes.
- Or just unpack and run the portable version.
- Never allow a program to apply updates (block)