GalleryVault is a fantastic privacy protection app that makes it easy to hide and encrypt your photos, videos, and any other files you don’t want others to see.
(The iOS version is here: http://bit.ly/igalleryvault)
GalleryVault can hide the application icon and keep your privacy secure. You can import your personal images and videos into this secure repository, and no one knows its existence.
Moreover, GalleryVault has a beautiful design that provides a smooth and amazing media viewing experience.
- Hide photos, hide videos and hide any other file types.
- All hidden files are encrypted.
- Support to hide the icon, and no one knows about the existence of the Gallery Vault, except you.
- Support for hiding files on an SD card and moving encrypted files to an SD card to save device memory, including Android 4.4 (KitKat), Android 5.0 (Lollipop)
- Integration with a private web browser and support for downloading all images and videos on a web page with one click.
- Beautiful, smooth and elegant user experience
- No storage restrictions to hide photos and hide videos
- Shake the phone to quickly close the Gallery Vault
- Support to hide and play GIF images
- Keep up with hacking alerts and find out who is trying to hack
- Support fake password and display fake content when entering fake password
- Fingerprint support (Samsung device support only with fingerprint scanner)
With GalleryVault, your privacy is secure.
Excellent “Excellent photo encryption application, Simple and elegant.” – Prashant
A "A great way to hide photos and videos." – LG G4 User
Simple “A simple, beautiful and attractive interface, easy to use, I can hide all kinds of files, images and videos.” – Cícero
“I am very grateful to the developers. Who made such a fantastic application. Anyone can hide an image or hide a video to save their memories! "- Galaxy S6 User
—–FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS—–
Are my hidden files stored online?
Not. Your files are stored only on your device, so be sure to backup all your hidden files before transferring to a new device or resetting your settings.
What formats are supported by Gallery Vault?
Gallery Vault supports all formats – .jpg .png .gif .mp4 .wmv .avi .mkv .mpeg .3gp .VOB .MOV .MPEG4 …
What can I do if I failed to launch GalleryVault from Dialer?
Sometimes on some devices, after the Gallery Vault application has been destroyed by the system or other applications, or after the device is restarted, the Gallery Vault application may not respond to the dialing event. In this case, you can try one of the following methods:
1. Use your device’s built-in browser to visit this page: http://open.thinkyeah.com/gv.
2. Click the “Manage Space” button on the “Details of the System Application” page in the Gallery Vault application (“System Setup”> “Applications”> “GalleryVault”).
What can I do if I forget my password?
Please find the latest mail we will send you (by searching by keyword thinkyeah in your mailbox) and follow the instructions in the message to reset your password.
If you cannot find the letter, you can send another one by following these steps:
1. Launch the Vault gallery lock page.
If your icon is hidden, click the "Manage Space" button on the "Details of the System Application" page in the Gallery Vault repository (System Settings-> Applications-> GalleryVault).
2. Try to unlock and execute the error 2 times, after which the “Forgot” button will appear.
3. Click the "Forgot" button and click the "Send Email Again" button in the dialog box.
For more information, please visit the FAQ: http://www.thinkyeah.com/faq/galleryvault/l10n/en/.
Any question or suggestion for GalleryVault, welcome, send us an email! GalleryVault@thinkyeah.com
We focus on protecting privacy by providing the most professional Hide Picture / Hide Video application to protect your privacy!
English, Russian, Spanish, French, Japanese, Korean, Indonesian, German, Vietnamese, Italian, Thai, Arabic, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese.
1. Support for detecting and removing duplicate files.
2. Support to show video duration.
3. Support viewing details of storage usage.