Overview: Play games in your own way!
GameGuardian is a tool for hacking / modifying a game. With it, you can change money, HP, SP and more. You can enjoy the fun part of the game without suffering from its off-season design.
Android required: 2.3.3
GameGuardian features overview
- Works on ARM, x64 and x86 devices, including x86 emulators (LDPlayer, BlueStacks, Droid4X, MOMO, KOPlayer, Andy, Memo, Leapdroid, AMIDuOS, Windroye, RemixOS, PhoenixOS, AVD, Genymotion, Nox, etc.)
- Supports Android 2.3.3+ (gingerbread) through lollipop (5+), marshmallow (6+), nougat (7+), Oreo (8+) and pie (9+).
- Support of work without root through different virtual spaces.
- Support for various emulators, such as PPSSPP, ePSXe, GameBoy, etc.
- Slowing and speeding up the game (speedhack) for ARM and x86 devices, including x86 emulators. Also supports both 32-bit and 64-bit applications on 64-bit devices using Speedhack.
- Search function: encrypted values.
- Search for unknown values when specifying the difference between values.
- Search for addresses by mask.
- Explicit and "fuzzy" numeric searches.
- Text (String, Hex, AoB) search.
- Supports: double, floating, Qword, Dword, XOR, Word, Byte or automatic search by data type.
- Lua script support.
- Edit all search results at once.
- Filtering search results (address more and less, value more and less).
- Search in the background.
- Fill function.
- Jump function in time.
- Dump memory.
- Copy memory.
- Customizable interface.
- Locale application for more than 50 languages.
- And many many others.
- ** ONLY ROOTED OR VIRTUAL ENVIRONMENT **
This tool works only on root devices or in a virtual environment (without root in limited mode)!
Gg can work in a limited mode without root, through a virtual environment. For example, through Parallel Space, VirtualXposed, Parallel Space Lite, GO multiple, 2Face and many others.
Read the help for more details. You can find more information on how to root your device in XDA Developers.
- Want to help us improve or add a translation? Then please visit the “If you want to add a new translation or improve an existing one” branch.
- If you have any problems with the application, visit the “Collecting information about Gg mistakes. "
- Want to donate and help support the project? This is amazing! You can donate any amount (anything) here: Donate
- Need help with how to use this app? Please visit the “Video Tutorials” and the “Guides” forum.
What's new in version 80.0
- Added search and change of text and HEX in different modes: UTF-8, UTF-16LE or HEX. Read the help.
- Added search and change text and HEX through API calls the searchNumber / Refine number and editAll. Read API link.
- Removed text search and HEX via Lua script.
- Fixed and improved markup of the saved list in the mode of small items.
- Added HEX-fill for editing bytes.
- Added copying of selected items as UTF-8, UTF-16LE or HEX text.
- Improved work with jumps in time.
- Fixed detection of memory areas.
- Fixed bugs.
- Updated translations.