Offline & online
NOW WITH A COMPLETE ONLINE MULTIPLE AND COMBINED!
Everyone wants to rule the world! Now you can play the classic RISK game with a new way. Play on your Chromecast TV to get an unforgettable living room experience, or start an online battle with global dominance (should be more than 13). Defend your territories, call in troops and launch attacks for the final conquest against friends, family and enemies. Try the game for free or unlock for an unlimited mobile game!
NEW GLOBAL DOMINATION MODE
• Join or fight new opponents online
• Use Automatch mode to counter players of similar rank online.
• Rise in the rankings and become a grandmaster
• Additional achievements to earn
• Several game modes available: global online domination, online friends, single player, pass and play
• Up to 6 players / AIs can fight for world domination.
• 4 difficulty levels for beginners and veterans
• Authentic rules are RISK that you know and love.
• Easy to add friends and send calls.
• Guided textbook mode and in-game help
• Critical gaming performance and achievements
• Multiple cards * and beautiful graphics
• Funny animated avatars
• Send a secret alliance or coordinated attack requests to your fellow generals
• Send emoticons to express your anger or joy when you defeat your opponents.
PLAY ON A BIG SCREEN WITH CHROMECAST
• Connect to your TV using your Chromecast and use your tablet or smartphone to control the action.
• Chromecast device and network connection required to play on TV
• Each player must have the RISK: Big Screen Edition application installed on their device.
* additional cards and player avatars are available at an additional cost
The application will request the following permissions on Android 6.0+:
Request a message: Allow * RISK * access to your contacts?
Goal: required if you want to log in via Facebook or Google Play
Request a message: Allow * RISK * access to photos, multimedia and files on your device?
Objective: save the player avatar image
Chromecast is a trademark of Google Inc.
RISK is a trademark of Hasbro. © 2016 Hasbro. All rights reserved.
– 64Bit support –
– Fixes a problem that may cause the application to crash / hang on some phones.
– Solved problems with alliances
– Added missing connection between the siege camp and the South Coast on the castle map.
– Fixed a bug due to which the game could not develop due to manual AI request
– Fixed a bug due to which players could immediately take a player's turn