Greenify helps you identify and transfer poorly running applications to hibernation mode when you are not using them, so that they keep up with your device and do not pull out the battery charge in a unique way! They can not do anything without an explicit launch by you or other applications, while maintaining full functionality when working in the foreground, like apps for iOS!
Your phone or tablet should not become slower and consume battery power after installing many applications. With Greenify, your device can work almost as smoothly and continuously as it did on the first day you had it!
Included in the top 1 utility Lifehacker in 2013 among the best Android applications, the top three of the best root applications for Android Authority.
NEW: Auto-sleep mode now works in non-root mode (you need to enable it in the setup of experimental functions, Android 4.1+ is required). If you have protected key protection, try the “Sleep mode and screen lock” shortcut or the “Tighten” gesture on the “Home” softkey.
- Auto-sleep mode in non-root mode is now compatible with secure key-guard. No more compromises for device security!
- Turning off the screen from Greenify no longer cancels fingerprint unlocking and Smart Lock. Be sure to enable the "Alternative screen off" in the settings.
- Aggressive dose and dose notification is now compatible with Android 7.0 in root and boost modes. (support for non-root mode on the way)
- Tasker plug-ins for Auto-Hibernation and Aggressive Doze switching.
- Improved detection of application state on Android 6.0+.
1) First remove all previous versions of the Greenify and Donation Package !!!
2) Install Greenify APK
3) Open Xposed Installer, select greenify inside the modules tab, open the framework tab, then click install / update & reboot.
Requirements: 4.0+ | ROOT | Xposed Framework
No need to donate a key
Greenify Donate v4.6.1 build 46100 Full Apk
LATEST UPDATED ON AUGUST 5, 2019 BY THE AUTHOR: KaranMobi