The toughest prison sim in the yard – now he marks more than 10 Million downloads !!!
Create your own prisoner and try to survive in prison, where every sentence is "deadly." Squeeze up to 100 other prisoners into an expansive prison of 12 unique areas, each filled with fully interactive furniture and props. In addition, life outside the prison is inhabited by real civilians, with warders enforcing dozens of different laws to prevent you from doing so.
Every day your health and mental state disappear. Both can be restored through sleep, which is also a good way to pass the time. However, you will not always be allowed to sleep, so the consumption of food and beverages reduces the gap. They, along with many other activities, such as reading or watching television, can also help improve your mental state. If you are "crazy", you will break down and temporarily lose control of your character (almost certainly get into trouble!).
Your character also has a set of attributes that you need to improve:
– POWER shows how much damage you can inflict or absorb. You can improve it by fighting or lifting weights.
– AGILITY determines how fast you move. You can improve this by jogging in the yard or scoring baskets.
– Intellect reflects your knowledge – including combat skills such as counters. You can improve this by reading books.
– REPUTATION is how much other prisoners respect you. This can be improved by performing tasks or intimidating others.
There are also opportunities to make money – whether you work on them with a broom, exchange things for profit, or run with a gang. Having money increases your ability to lubricate the wheels and ease your life inside.
You may find that you need to go to the toilet from time to time, in which case you should run to the bathroom! In addition, you can find a toilet to sit on it or take toilet paper to rid yourself of redness. Failure to comply with this requirement will damage your reputation and mental state.
I regret that there is more to this game than I could ever explain, so I hope you enjoy coming up with some things for yourself.
Switch to VIP to enjoy full-time work without ads – plus access to an editor that allows you to customize your character and any other.
MAIN GOVERNING BODIES:
(* Look for tutorials in the game itself)
The game uses buttons in which letters like GTA indicate what they do:
G = Capture / Throwing Weapon
T = Mock (interact with portable supports)
A = Attack (by itself, to strike, with the direction of the strike)
R = Run
P = Pick-Up / Drop
– Press ATTACK and RUN together to launch a powerful attack.
– Press any button with any direction (or none) in the grip to trigger various movements.
– Press RUN and PICK-UP together to set fire to a small object (which can then be used to set fire to a large object).
– Touch the clock to pause the game and bring up exit options.
– Tap any speech bubble to speed up conversations.
– If you find that your device is struggling to display many characters, consider leaving the “Population” option low.
– Sleep mode “Speed Up Frame Rate” will require good performance at the default frame rate.
– Go to the “Display” options to soften other features.
– Improved compatibility with the latest devices and operating systems.
– Various bug fixes and balancing.