J River Media Center An all-in-one multimedia management app turns any Windows PC Entertainment Center for total control of your digital media: audio, video, images and television. It connects a PC to a stereo, TV, remote control devices, digital cameras, scanners and portable Mp3 players, It plays all media, copies, records and organizes all your music, images and video. MC encodes and plays all popular media formats. Powerful utilities include a media server for streaming music and images to remote PCs. A media center is more than a world class player. It is also a media network, a solution for music, film, television and photos in the whole house. Leader in audiophile sound quality. The most powerful media database; Necessary tool for large collections.
Jriver media center plays more file formats than any other player. Connected media from Netflix, Hulu, Last.fm, Youtube, Facebook, Twitter, Wikipedia. And he posts on Flickr, Facebook and Twitter.
J River Media Center supports more mobile phones, MP3 players, DLNA and other devices. Provides HTPC for your family entertainment. Even different reproduction in several zones. And it can record high definition television, and provide a replacement for cable television. It has a Theater View interface controlled by MC Remote, an iPad, iPhone, Android, a netbook with a Windows or touch screen. J River Media Center is a DirectShow player. Obsessive tegery will be delighted with the options for the cover and metadata. And MC supports your work so you can sleep at night.
J River Media Center has an optimized user interface that simplifies organizing, searching and playing your digital files, as well as connecting to hardware devices. Make a music CD for your car. Record your favorite shows and watch them on TV. More than one sound card? Listen to different music at the same time in different rooms. MC Media Server can even broadcast your music on your PC at work!
J River Media Center Full Features
- Native support for DirectShow DSP filters.
- Audiophile – exclusive WASAPI output using high quality USB DAC
- Audiophile – added ability to play files from memory instead of disk
- Audiophile – High Performance USB DAC Support with WASAPI
- DSP headphones make listening more natural and comfortable.
- SoundcardSwitch command for the launch module, allows you to select a sound card
- 3D landscape view adjusts text size to display more tracks as needed.
- 3D landscape view allows you to play, add, shuffle and add like next to the game
- Image preview allows you to scale from thumbnail to rotate, delete, compare, edit and more
- Picture thumbnails (optional)
- Photoshop PSD file support
- With one command, copy / send to an editor, such as Photoshop, and add a new image with the original.
- Tagging video using stroller files
- Chapter support for MKV and MP4
- Chapters added to the on-screen menu
- Information bar displays metadata
- Added a new "viewable" column in the metadata
- EPG can automatically receive XMLTV data
- Automatic correlation of XML channel names and MC channel names
- The info panel displays metadata, including TV shows.
- TV program art from YADB
- Watch Hulu and YouTube from a theater show.
- Custom nested views in theater view
- Customizable file information panel for displaying metadata
- Speed and quality improvements
- Custom backgrounds
- Touch screen support
- On the clock screen
Jriver 64 bit
Remote controls and servers
- Wiki articles: Remotes and Servers
- Remote relay using infrared transceivers to control a set-top box or receiver
- Remote Setup Wizard
- Media Center Remote Learning and Blasting
- Media Center can connect to another Media Center for remote access (TRemote)
- New plug-in for remote control HID – supports keyboard shortcuts with the mouse and gamepad
- Remote control through the REST-based web service interface in the library server
- The library server supports read and write to provide shared multi-user access to the database.
- DLNA added to UPnP server
- Library server clients can write changes back to the server.
- Library server connections allow playback on the server as playback zones.
Title: J. River Media Center v24.0.77
1. Fixed: The theater view did not work on some systems that lacked certain D3D11 components.
2. Changed: DLNA: add dsd, dff and dsf to SOURCEPROTOCOLINFO and SINKPROTOCOLINFO.
3. Fixed: Determine the bit depth for the L24 from the extended mimetype if it is not included in @res.
4. Fixed: DLNA: When a BrowseDirectChildren or Search request was received for our DLNA server, limit the response to groups of 1000 at a time. Previous assemblies had no limitations, which led to a crash if the number of entries exceeded about 30,000. This was unusual for viewing, rather for searching.
5. Changed: updated Chromium web engine for latest security fixes.
6. Fixed: Deleting a file from certain types of libraries will not take effect immediately.
7. Fixed: DLNA and MCWS views (for JRemote, etc.). Could return outdated file information instead of updating the file list on demand.
8. Changed: Upgrading to MC25, when the program checks for updates, will no longer be displayed if you have a v25 license installed.
JRiver Media Center 24 download full for PC
JRiver Media Center 24.0.77 | File size: 72 MB
LAST UPDATED ON MARCH 15, 2019 BY THE AUTHOR: GhDwonload
Download Link is locked
Share This Page To Unlock The Content!