Editor presets and library for synthesizers Roland Juno 106 and MKS7.
Save, organize, and edit presets via a simple MIDI connection.
Presets can be created from scratch or obtained from the internal memory of the synthesizer and stored as .jep or .syx (sysex) files on the hard disk.
– Presets as files: perfect for sharing or backing up
– Play from keyboard: play MIDI notes from computer keyboard
– Cancel support
– Quick search
– Record many: perfect for backing up your entire Juno memory or just for recording several presets faster
– Compatible with Roland MKS7
– Retina Display Ready Interface
Remember that this is not a soft synthesizer or a plugin,
and as such, should not be useful to those who do not own a Roland Juno 106, 106S or MKS7 synthesizer.
Seller Benjamin Yeager
Size 7 MB
Compatibility OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor
Age Rating Rated 4+
Copyright © 2013 Benjamin Jaeger
Price $ 41.99