Modern Combat 5: dimming This is a 2014 first person shooter developed by Gameloft Bucharest and published by Gameloft. This is the fifth part Modern combat series and continuation of Modern Combat 4: Zero Hour. It was released on July 24, 2014 for iOS, Android, Windows Phone 8 and Windows 8.1 and is the first game in the Modern Combat series to become completely free – a feature added in the new update.
IMPORTANT Modern Combat 5 requires an internet connection.
- "It plays as good as it looks." – IGN
- "Enhances everything to the next level." – 148 applications
- “Sharp controls, impressive graphics.” – Pocket Gamer
Get to the action, as the latest release in the best FPS series again raises the bar for shooters! Create a squad, add your friends and test your individual and team skills against other squads in a dynamic multiplayer war!
Is a single player your thing? Then enter the world on the verge of anarchy and work your way out of one terrible situation after another in order to expose a madman who is trying to break the world to shreds.
CHOOSE YOUR FAVORITE CLASS
- 5 customizable classes that you can level in single and multiplayer game
- Find your style of play: Assault, Heavy, Intelligence, Sniper or Support
- Activate class-specific skills by earning and spending skill points.
- Epic squad collisions in Squad and Squad matches
- Connect with other players in Global and Squad Chat
- Individual and detachment leaders
- Win cool rewards in time-limited events.
- Equip advanced tactical suits with powerful abilities
- Attach trinkets to your arms for an individual approach.
- Put camouflage on advanced tactical costumes and weapons to mark your presence on the battlefield
Unified game progression
- Accumulate XP and level up playing single missions and multiplayer matches.
- Unlock higher level weapons by mastering lower level weapons.
- Set up the perfect weapon using a variety of attachments, and immediately proceed to action.
Intense solo campaign
- Quick story missions with various challenges that take you from Tokyo to Venice
- Play new Spec-Ops missions to experience the real adrenaline rush of FPS
- Impeccable graphics, music and voice are perfectly adapted for shooters
HIGHLY ADJUSTABLE CONTROL
- Intuitive, customizable controls, so you can play the game the way you want
Modern Combat 5 supports HID game controllers. MOGA Pro is also supported in B mode (HID Mode).
Visit our official website at http://www.gameloft.com
Follow us on Twitter at http://glft.co/GameloftonTwitter or like us on Facebook for more information about all our future publications.
Watch our videos and game trailers at http://www.youtube.com/Gameloft
Visit our blog at http://glft.co/Gameloft_Official_Blog, where you will find everything you need for Gameloft.
End User License Agreement: http://www.gameloft.com/eula/
This application allows you to buy virtual items inside the application and may contain third-party advertising that can redirect you to a third-party site.
A complete list of changes can be found on the Modern Combat 5 Facebook page.
• EASTER OPS: Beware of Mr. Peachy and his battle eggs.
• MILITARY SUPPORT: new equipment – deployable shelter, interceptor shells and artillery strikes.
• MORE GRENADES: Smoke or Tracer – for a more strategic approach.
• MORE MASKS: 6 new designs matching your style of combat.
• Cool TEST: try before you buy! Premium Soldier Classes are available for rent.
• Battle Royale BETA: the map is ready – enjoy it in all its glory!
- APK install it on your device.
- "com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftM5HMFolder "android / dataCopy to.
- Enter the game.