Nikon Camera Control allows you to remotely control the settings of most Nikon digital SLR cameras. The connection between the computer and the camera can be made via a USB cable or via a wired or wireless LAN using a wireless transmitter. Advanced camera features are supported, including LiveView, a snapshot management system and Viewer, which together provide a preview and selection of images before transferring to a computer. It also supports workflows from Nikon’s exclusive photo processing software and browser.
Features Nikon Camera Control Download
- Remote control of most Nikon digital SLR settings, including exposure mode, shutter speed, and aperture, from a computer.
- Work on wired and wireless LAN using a wireless transmitter.
- Direct transfer of images from the camera to a computer and workflow management of all procedures from shooting to saving images.
- The advanced view function allows you to display thumbnails of images stored on your computer.
- Images in the camera buffer can be confirmed or deleted using thumbnails or previews on a computer before transfer.
- Supports LiveView (manual and tripod) modes, where the camera's sensor is used for real-time preview through the lens. LiveView support provides simultaneous adjustment of the focus point and / or shutter release, as well as confirmation of the image on the computer screen. In tripod mode, you can remotely select the desired autofocus point.
- It supports the Picture Control system, which allows you to select and adjust image parameters on your computer, as well as create your own curves (data with tone compensation) and save them back to the camera.
The following features are added for the D5 and D500:
- Single flash control is now supported. Settings can be changed using the “Flash” button if a compatible flash is connected to the camera.
- Users can select the maximum ISO sensitivity for flash photography and edit IPTC information.
- Burst shooting can now be started using the “Start”, “AF” and “Start” buttons.
The following is now available during live viewing:
- Real-time display can now be changed or viewed in full-screen mode (a shortcut is available for full-screen display)
- The user can choose whether to increase the display in real time when the window size exceeds the size of the real-time image received from the camera
- Now users can customize and select the color of the display grid in real time. D4, D4S and D5 users can choose whether to match the display with the grid used by the camera.
- Highlights can now be displayed in real-time movie viewing
Title: Nikon Camera Control Pro v2.28.2
Language: ENG / GER / FRE / SPA / TUR
OS: Windows / MacOSX
– Added support for Z 6.
Download Nikon Camera Control Pro Full for PC
Nikon Camera Control Pro 2.28.2 | Win | File size: 261 MB
Nikon Camera Control Pro 2.28.2 | Mac | File size: 117 MB
LATEST UPDATED BY THE AUTHOR May 16, 2019: GhDwonload