EXTREME DIFFERENT DEATH RACE HERE
• Experience the thrill of racing and shooting in one game.
• Participate in fast-paced car battles with players from all over the country.
Fight in 3 different game modes
• Deathmatch – this is a total war against 5 other players. Expect full-blown insanity and chaos.
• Team Deathmatch – work with your teammates to eliminate another team in this 3 on 3 battle for supremacy.
• Grab a point – outwit the enemy team and control the arena. Only the strongest can survive.
CHOOSE YOUR CAR FOR FIGHTING
Choose from 10 different cars – from monster trucks with Gatling's quick-fire weapons to deadly-hybrid hybrid motorcycles. This is your choice. How would you like to destroy your enemies?
CUSTOMIZE YOUR CAR AND UPDATE YOUR WEAPON
Increase your car's performance with skill points and chips. But not only do you kill your enemies. You have to kill them with style. Choose from a wide range of skins to match your killer personality. Kill them quickly, you look good!
The world is in chaos – governments have fallen, cities lie in ruins, and people are fighting for survival. The world organization of the Assassins leads a dive into a new dark era, wreaking havoc wherever they go. Equipped with the best cars, outstanding racing skills, powerful firepower and caring attitude to hell, they satisfy their thirst for blood, money and power in their favorite game – the death race.
With the whole world as a fighting arena, anyone who is caught in the crossfire dies. But the death race is not just for killers. Everyone can join and take home the reward … that is, if you can survive to the end.
Do you have what it takes to defeat the killers in their own game? Load your weapon, turn on your engines and get ready for a killer ride.
Thank you for playing Overload. This update has the following updates:
– Play time of each match 3 minutes
– Update game interface
– Battle Royale mode
– Remove skill tree, stamina and support skill
– Balance all weapons and main gun
– Modify Zero Special Skill
– Remove practice mode
– each mode is assigned one specific card
– Items are purchased randomly through the ItemBox
– Remake Tutorial
– Increase the maximum level of chips by 20
– improve desert map
– fix minor bugs