Download the latest latest version of Paradigm GOCAD / SKUA 2009.2 for offline installation of 32-bit and 64-bit Windows. Paradigm GOCAD SKUA 2009.2 is a professional application for 3D modeling, construction and support of 3D grids.
Paradigm GOCAD / SKUA 2009.2 Overview
Paradigm GOCAD / SKUA 2009.2 is a powerful application for three-dimensional modeling, design and three-dimensional grids. This is a professional application for traditional pillar based construction and modeling techniques. It provides a unique and easy-to-understand environment that allows users to quickly and easily perform all design operations. This provides a reliable environment with traditional information processing methods.
In addition, this powerful application also provides support for the distribution of affects of petrophysical properties and flow simulation results. In addition, it provides support for methods, including deformation of the mesh cell geometry.
Paradigm SKUA 2009 is a subsurface approach for 3D modeling methodology and provides full support for handling damaged volumes. In addition, it provides support for UVT conversion technology, which depends on observation of horizons representing geochronological surfaces. Work with tank properties and other attributes that process workflow. In a nutshell, this is a reliable application for working with 3D-modeling and construction of pillar-based architectures.
Features Paradigm GOCAD / SKUA 2009.2
- Powerful modern application for modeling and construction
- Provides full support for working with pillar-based models.
- Modify fault geometry and remove faults from models
- Deformation of the geometry of the mesh cell with the distribution of side effects
- Provides a unique approach to 3D modeling, combining all models of the subsoil
- Process a 3D description of damaged volumes using UVT conversion technology.
- Work with paleogeographically correct grids and geotel modeling
- Processing collector properties and working with various attributes
- Simulation of geological grids and flow modeling functions
- Creation of geological grids for geostatistics
- Work in a grid environment and improve workflow
Technical details of Paradigm GOCAD / SKUA 2009.2
- Software Name: Paradigm GOCAD / SKUA 2009
- Software file name: Paradigm_Earth_Decisions_Gocad-Skua-2009.2.zip
- File size: 1.1 GB
- Developer: Paradigm
System Requirements for Paradigm GOCAD / SKUA 2009.2
- Operating system: Windows 10/8/7 / Vista
- Free hard disk space: at least 2 GB free hard disk
- Installed Memory: 2 GB minimum RAM
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo or higher
Paradigm GOCAD / SKUA 2009.2 Free Download
Click the link below to download the latest version of the offline installation of the Paradigm GOCAD / SKUA 2009 for Windows x86 and x64 architecture. You can also download Senergy Interactive Petrophysics 4.2