Clone and run multiple accounts of the same application at the same time and use themes for cloned applications.
As one of the best tools for Android, Parallel Space helps more than 50 million users simultaneously log in to multiple accounts on one device. It also protects user privacy by making applications invisible on the device using the Incognito installation feature. In addition, users can customize their cloned applications in Parallel Space with themes to create their own stylish launcher. Parallel Space supports 24 languages and is compatible with most Android applications. Immediately get Parallel Space to manage multiple accounts, protect privacy and customize your own space.
★ Login to multiple social network accounts or gaming applications simultaneously on the same device
• Balance between users life and work is easy.
• Dual user experience online games and more fun.
• Almost all applications are supported for the second account in Parallel Space. Data from both accounts will not interfere with each other.
★ Protect user privacy, make apps invisible on your device using incognito installation
• Hide users' secret applications without worrying about prying eyes, keeping applications only in a secret space.
• Protect user privacy with a security lock.
★ Create an individual space by applying themes
• The theme repository is integrated into Parallel Space, and a list of custom themes is ready for users to apply to cloned applications in Parallel Space.
• Help express the unique personalities of users by creating an individual space in which they will be able to stylize their social networking applications in Parallel Space with beautiful themes.
★ Quickly switch between accounts with one touch
• Launch two accounts simultaneously and quickly switch between them with one touch to effectively manage different accounts.
• Powerful, stable and easy to use.
• Unique: Parallel Space is based on MultiDroid, the first Android application virtualization engine.
• Permissions: Parallel Space must be used for the permissions required for applications added to Parallel Space for normal operation. For example, if Parallel Space is not allowed to acquire your location, you will not be able to send your location to your friends in some applications running in Parallel Space. Parallel Space does not collect your personal information to protect your privacy.
• Consumption: Parallel Space itself does not take up too much memory, batteries, and data that are actually consumed by applications running inside. Details can be viewed in the “Storage” and “Task Manager”, which can be found in “Settings” in Parallel Space.
• Notifications. Please add Parallel Space to the white list or an exclusive list of some “enhancement applications” to ensure that notifications about certain social networking applications function normally.
• Conflict: you cannot run two accounts of some social networking applications using the same mobile number. You should use a different mobile phone number to launch the second account of these applications in Parallel Space and make sure that the mobile phone number is active when you first log into the system, since a confirmation message will be sent to this number.
For any urgent questions, please contact our official WhatsApp: +86 18201691197. Please note that the hotline service is currently not supported.
If you experience any problems, please feel free to contact us through the Feedback function in Parallel Space or send us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow our news on FB:
Join us in the Google+ Group:
1. Fully compatible with Android P
2. Optimized overall performance of Parallel Space.
3. Fixed some known bugs.
Download Link is locked
Share This Page To Unlock The Content!