<img class = "wp-image-11707 size-full aligncenter" title = "R-Studio" src = "https://i1.wp.com/karanpc.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/R -Studio.jpg? Resize = 400% 2C252 & ssl = 1 "alt =" Download R-Studio Complete” width=”400″ height=”252″ data-recalc-dims=”1″/>
R-Studio Network Edition This family of powerful and cost-effective disk recovery software for experienced data recovery specialists. Combining our most advanced file recovery and disk recovery technologies with an intuitive user interface, R-Studio provides the enterprise-level and professional-level data recovery specialists with the necessary tools without interfering with the work of entry-level users. R-Studio can recover data from local disks, removable disks, badly damaged disks, non-bootable disks, clients connected to a local network or the Internet. As an easily scalable, flexible and expandable data recovery solution, R-Studio is an invaluable tool for large and small data recovery operations. It works on local and network drives, even if such partitions are formatted, damaged, or deleted. Flexible parameter settings give you full control over data recovery.
Data Recovery Software R-Studio was originally developed for use by data recovery experts, system administrators, IT professionals, and experienced and experienced computer users. Some features of R-Studio were designed specifically for forensic experts, and most R-Studio users do not need all the features of the software.
Features R-Studio Network Edition Download
- Advanced RAID Reconstruction Module
- Multifunctional text / hex editor
- An entire advanced copy / create disk image in one software, which makes R-Studio the ideal complete solution for creating a workstation for data recovery.
Utilities R-Studio recover files:
• Removed without a basket or after emptying the basket;
• Removed by virus attack or power failure;
• After the file partition was reformatted, even for a different file system;
• When the partition structure on the hard disk has been changed or damaged. In this case, R-Studio utilities can scan the hard disk, trying to find previously existing partitions and recover files from the found partitions.
• From hard disk with bad sectors. R-Studio Data Recovery Software can first copy the entire disk or its part into an image file, and then process such image file. This is especially useful when new bad sectors constantly appear on the hard disk, and the remaining information should be immediately saved.
Features of data recovery R-Studio:
• Standard Windows Explorer – interface style.
• Host OS: Windows 2000, XP, 2003 Server, Vista, 2008 Server, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Server 2012.
• Data recovery over the network. Files can be recovered on networked computers running Win2000 / XP / 2003 / Vista / 2008 / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows Server 2012, Macintosh, Linux and UNIX.
• Supported file systems: FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, exFAT, NTFS, NTFS5, ReFS (new file system introduced in Windows 2012 Server), HFS / HFS + (Macintosh), variants Little and Big Endian UFS1 / UFS2 (FreeBSD / OpenBSD ). / NetBSD / Solaris) and Ext2 / Ext3 / Ext4 FS (Linux).
# Scanning known file types (raw file recovery): if the disk file system is heavily damaged or not supported, R-Studio searches for specific data templates (“file signatures”) typical of certain file types (Microsoft Office documents, jpgs, and t . D.). .). Such known file types can be user defined.
• Recognition and parsing of Dynamic partition layouts (Windows 2000 / XP / 2003 / Vista / 2008 / Win7), Basic (MBR) and BSD (UNIX) and Apple partition maps. Dynamic partitions via GPT are supported, as well as dynamic partitions via MBR.
• Recovery of damaged RAID. If the OS cannot recognize your RAID, you can create a virtual RAID from its components. Such a virtual RAID can be treated like a real one.
• Creates image files for the entire hard disk, partition or part thereof. Such image files can be compressed and divided into several files to put them on CD / DVD / flash or FAT16 / FAT32 / exFAT. The image files can then be processed like regular discs.
• Recover data on damaged or deleted partitions, encrypted files (NTFS 5), alternative data streams (NTFS, NTFS 5).
• Data recovery if:
o FDISK or other disk utilities were launched;
o The virus has invaded; Fat is damaged; ICBM destroyed.
• Recognizes localized names.
• Recovered files can be saved on any (including network) drives available to the host operating system.
• The contents of a file or disk can be viewed and edited using the advanced hexadecimal editor. The editor supports editing attributes of NTFS files.
• Integration with DeepSpar Disk Imager, a professional device for creating a hard disk image, specially created for recovering data from hard drives with hardware problems. This integration provides R-Studio low-level fine-tuned access to drives with a certain level of hardware failure. In addition, it allows you to shoot and analyze the disc simultaneously. Thus, any access to the R-Studio sector on the source disk will immediately be cloned onto a clone disk, and any other data recovery operation will be performed from this clone, thus avoiding further deterioration of the source disk and a significant reduction in processing time.
Title: R-Studio Network Edition v8.10 Build 173857
Developer: R-Tools Technology Inc
Download R Studio Full for PC
R-Studio Network 8.10 Build 173857 | File size: 59 MB
Portable Network R-Studio 8.9 Build 173593 | File size: 41 MB
LATEST UPDATED BY THE AUTHOR April 17, 2019: GhDwonload
Download: Link-1 |Link-2 |Link-3