Download the latest version of School Days Apk MOD for a direct link from ReXdl.com.
The most popular kid in the class – now celebrates over 10 million downloads!
The prison was closed and reopened as a high school, but the task to survive and thrive remains the same! Live every hour of every day in real time – from getting out of bed in the morning to attending your class schedule, full of lessons, when you explore a city filled with interactive details. Getting knowledge from each class will help you answer real-world questions in 10 different subjects as you strive to get the grades you need. But with more than 100 fellow students walking through the halls, an equally important popularity contest decides whether your days will be filled with fun or fear.
Although the game can be played mostly for free, you can switch to “Private” education to remove ads and make your own school – starting with the student you created, and saving your changes in all 10 classes, as well as teachers population. Private students also benefit from a longer experience that never ends until you are ready for it.
MAIN GOVERNING BODIES:
In-game guides explain in more detail, but the basic controls are:
A = Attack (by itself, to aim for low, with direction to aim high)
G = Grapple
R = Run
P = Pick-Up / Drop (with throw direction)
T = Taunt (interact with props)
– Press ATTACK and RUN together to launch a powerful attack.
– Press any button with any direction (or none) in the grapple to trigger various movements (as in Wrestling Revolution).
– Press RUN and PICK-UP together to set fire to a small object (which can then be used to set fire to a large object).
– Touch the clock or health counter to pause the game for more options.
– Tap speech bubbles to speed up conversations.
– If you find that your device is struggling to display a lot of characters, consider keeping the “Population” option low.
– The “Speed Up Frame Rate” sleep mode will require good performance, so consider leaving it on the “Speed Up Clock”.
– Go to the Display settings to soften other features.
– Improved compatibility with the latest devices and operating systems.
– Various bug fixes and balancing.