Screenpresso pro It is an easy-to-use yet powerful screen recording software that makes it easy to take screenshots in any area of the screen. The program allows you to capture and record your screen in several ways: the active window, the area selected by the user, full-screen mode and even scrolling images. Screenpresso This would seem to be a simple screen capture tool, but a rich set of features. It supports all image formats, supports dragging, allows you to save video as a GIF file, and allows you to work with captured images.
Screenpresso pro provides you with a simple screen recording tool with built-in image editor and sharing options. Screenpresso captures almost everything you can see on your desktop. You can capture documents, reports, presentations, demonstrations, tutorials and more.
- Add mirror reflection, rotation and watermark
- Adds a watermark image to the output video.
- Built-in simple vector image editor
- Capture region, window and full screen
- Image and image effects (shadows, borders, etc.)
- One touch screen capture with a shortcut key
- Perform any actions after taking screenshots
- Scaling and automatic resizing with each capture
- Resize images with a single click
- Intuitive, very easy to use and more.
What's new in Screenpresso 1.7.6:
- Fixed many problems while recording video
- New command line item context menu
- New installation and activation via command line
- Other bug fixes and improvements.
Screenpresso Pro 126.96.36.199 Full Version
Download links – 5.9 MB | Pass: www.ghdownload.com
- Windows 7/8 / 8.1 / 10 or Server 2008/2012/2016 (32-bit or 64-bit version – all editions)
- 2.0 GHz processor
- 2 GB of RAM (memory)
- 60 MB free hard disk space
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4
How to install and activate:
- Disconnection from the Internet (most important)
- Unzip and install the program (run the installer)
- Or just start and click Start without installing
- Run the program and click "Work offline"
- Click "Enter activation key" and use the key #
- Always block the program in your firewall!