In this digital version of the classic Good versus Evil battle, Autobots versus Decepticons, commanders around the world must choose a side, assemble the best team of transforming characters and prepare their defense in the final battle for planet Earth in the game Transformers: Earth Wars!
Which side are you on? The fate of the Earth is in your hands!
COLLECT A PERFECT TEAM OF CHARACTER TRANSFORMERS
● Create a great team of characters, transformers, choosing from more than 40 legendary bots, including Optimus Prime, Megatron, Grimlock and Starskrima! ● Use the Cosmic Bridge to call for additional reinforcement from Cybertron!
● change the form to turn the tide of battle; Untap Starskrima air strike, protect the sheep with Optimus Prime or rebuild your team with Ratchet's healing ability!
CREATE A POWERFUL STRONG
● Build an impassable fortress using advanced Cybertronian technology! ● Build your resources and create a powerful defense!
● Autobot alliances are protected from the attacks of the Decepticons in global competitions and weekly competitions! ● Coordinate your alliance with the Decepticons to deliver devastating blows to the autobot!
STRUGGLE FOR THE FUTURE OF EARTH
● Stunning 3D graphics and animation enliven the characters in the application; Check them out in the showroom! ● Global chat and alliance functions make it a multiplayer experience worth fighting for! ● Choose your side, the battle is in your hands!
Please note that Transformers: Earth Wars is free to download and play, but some game items can also be purchased for real money. If you do not want to use this feature, disable in-app purchases. The game requires Wi-Fi or cellular.
Transformers: Earth Wars are presented to you by Backflip Studios, Space Ape Games and Hasbro, Inc. Find Backflip Studios in the Play Store to see all the other Backflip games.
COMING SOON: Cybertronian Starscream and Jetfire go into the game!
With the expansion of the war to Cybertron, some bots had the opportunity to switch to more powerful cybertron forms. Starscream and Jetfire are again presented in new forms, tougher and more powerful than ever before.
Also in this release, memory optimization for Raid Battles, an updated editing mode, and many bug fixes related to AI behavior.