Dunesmm WinNc 8 is an NC clone file manager, inspired by the concept of a two-pane old Norton Commander file manager. It has shortcuts for all special folders in Windows 7, and a multi-tab interface allows you to organize data by project.
- Projects may include files and folders from all drives that belong to a project tab and are stored almost in the project folder as a link. With the new Windows 7 interface, WinNc can perform all the basic tasks you expect from a modern file manager, such as copying, moving, deleting, compressing, unpacking, and creating links.
- WinNc uses logical colors for file actions so you can quickly see if the file is being copied (green), moved (orange), or packed (yellow). WinNc allows you to perform multiple tasks by setting the maximum number of parallel tasks for multiple tasks on the configuration panel.
- Otherwise, WinNc will wait for the start of the new action until the previous action is completed. WinNc also converts audio, writes files to DVD and CD, creates and reads ISO files, sets file attributes, and you can synchronize files using an internal synchronization module.
- From existing ZIP files, you can create self-extracting .exe files. It has a built-in slideshow viewer, an audio preview player and a video player for quickly viewing and skipping your media files.
Developer: Dunes MulitMedia, Inc.
– Fixed the DPI problem confirmation dialog
– Fixed performance indicators for problems with DPI
– Dark Theme (Beta)
– CTRL + N in the copy dialog switches the copy to a newer one (beta)
– Minor interface fixes
Download Dunesmm WinNc for PC
WinNc 220.127.116.11 | File size: 22 MB
Portable WinNc 18.104.22.168 | File size: 21 MB
LATEST UPDATED BY THE AUTHOR March 23, 2019