X-Ways WinHex professional disk editor and universal hex editor, useful in computer expertise, data processing and recovery. The program is not designed for all skill levels, that is, it is dedicated to what already has some advanced experience. WinHex full version can scan and edit all kinds of files, repair hard drives with damaged file systems, recover lost or deleted files, repair damaged files and much more. Winhex supports all drives with its own file systems, including FAT, NTFS, Ext, ReiserFS, CDFS, UDF, RAID, and dynamic disks.
- 256-bit AES, CRC32, MD5, SHA-1, etc.
- Access to physical memory and virtual memory
- Embedded RAID systems and dynamic disks
- Concatenation and file splitting
- Convert between binary and hexadecimal values
- Cloning disks, images and backups
- Disk Editor for almost all types of disks
- Editing data structures using templates
- Delete / delete confidential files securely
- FAT, NTFS, Ext, Reiser, UFS, CDFS, UDF
- Flexible search and replace functions
- Powerful disk editor for all disks
- Programming interface and scripting
- Reading, analyzing and comparing files
- Supports all file systems (disk format)
- Supports all types of drives
- Supports files larger than 4 GB
- Various data recovery methods
- And much more
What's new in WinHex 19:
- File Processing Performance
- New supports multiple threads
- Performance in comparative tests
- Mew hash / check file type
- New option to skip large hash files
- Accelerated PhotoDNA Mapping
- New ability to upload large files
- New ability to view and preview files
- Other bug fixes and improvements.
X-Ways WinHex 19.8 Full Version
Download links – 5.9 MB | Pass: www.ghdownload.com
- Windows XP / Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10 or Server 2003/2008/2012/2016 (32-bit or 64-bit version – all editions)
- 1 GHz processor
- 512 MB of RAM
- 15 MB of free disk space
How to install / activate:
- Disconnect from the Internet (recommended)
- Unzip and install the program (run setup)
- Or just unpack and run the portable version.
- Use the firewall application to block the connection!