2Do ($ 49.99, Mac App Store) →
GTD®, XYZ and everything in between – it can handle all of this. Seriously.
Watch and believe: YouTube.com/The2DoApp
2Do allows you to use a completely different approach to managing your tasks. With its extremely easy-to-use interface and a comprehensive and flexible set of powerful features, it allows you to focus on what matters most to you: your life. There is no wrong way to use 2Do, and, unlike other applications, it will not force you to adhere to a specific task management methodology.
• Expand action and sharing
• Share tasks: email or AirDrop
EASY TASKS, CHECKS AND PROJECTS
• Create simple tasks or checklists and projects with subtasks. Tasks can have notes, attachments and several alarms.
• Set any task to repeat using a flexible set of parameters.
GROUPS OF LISTS, LISTS AND SMART LISTS
• In addition to the built-in focus lists, which allow you to conveniently view upcoming, marked or scheduled tasks, you can create several lists to manage and organize your tasks.
• Smart lists allow you to use the true potential of 2Do using a range of search options, filters, and search presets. Using smart lists, you can create your own views of your tasks and use them to focus or search for frequently managed tasks.
• In addition, associated smart lists and lists can be grouped together using a group of lists in the order you want.
• Quickly focus on your projects and their subtasks and nothing else.
• Access to the project view directly from the list view or using keyboard shortcuts
• Focus filters and sorting options can be applied separately to individual projects using the Project View.
• Tag management in tag groups.
• Easily assign tags to tasks and vice versa.
• Use easy-to-use but powerful tag and smart list integration to filter frequently managed tasks.
• Find used and unused tags with one click.
• Easy to create, edit and assign locations for tasks.
• Build powerful location based smart lists
• Keep in sync with multiple Macs and mobile devices running 2Do using your favorite sync method using fast and reliable sync Push: Dropbox, Reminders (CalDAV), Third-party CalDAV servers (iCal, Fruux, ownCloud, etc.) ) Or Toodledo.
• Using Dropbox, you can easily sync multiple devices. Devices can be added / removed at any time.
• With CalDAV reminder synchronization, you can synchronize 2Do and reminders, as well as create tasks using Siri.
• Unobtrusive automatic background synchronization is supported for Dropbox, Reminders (CalDAV) and CalDAV.
• Keep your thoughts when they come to you. Using the global hot key, Quick Entry allows you to add tasks from any application or from any space.
• 2Do does it right. Fast input works, even if 2Do was not running or does not work in the background.
• Works just like Quick Look in Finder or other embedded OS X applications. Use the space bar to zoom in and out of a task to view notes, multi-line headers or other details attached to your tasks.
ALARMS AND NOTICES
• Stay on top of your tasks with alarms and notifications. It supports the Notification Center, as well as a built-in notification system, which works even when 2Do * does not work *.
• Set automatic alarms for your tasks.
• Your life is a personal matter. Manage it by blocking individual lists or the entire application with one click.
• 2 Appreciate your tasks. Periodic automatic backups are created for you that can be transferred from one computer to another or from version 2Do for iOS on Mac and vice versa.
• Save and restore external backups.
• Quickly add and edit tasks using built-in editors and pop-up windows
• 2Do supports both mouse users, offering them numerous keyboard shortcuts, and advanced keyboard users, supporting dozens of keyboard shortcuts.
• 2Not slow down over time
- Developer Website
- Those. support