Affinity Designer Beta 18.104.22.168
Professional graphic design software for Mac.
Affinity Designer is the fastest, smoothest and most accurate vector graphics software. Regardless of whether you are working on graphics for marketing materials, websites, icons, user interface designs, or just creating cool concept art, Affinity Designer will revolutionize your work.
It takes full advantage of OS X technologies such as OpenGL, Grand Central Dispatch, Core Graphics and is fully optimized for 64-bit and multi-core processors to squeeze every ounce of available performance from your hardware – so it is very fast. Whether it's a 100-megapixel image or the most complex vector graphics with thousands of curves, you still pan and zoom at 60 frames per second, move objects in the correct z-order and see all the settings, brushes and effects in real time, working without compromise.
Experience the best PSD import mechanism, which makes it easy to collaborate with other creative professionals. Along with support for PSD, PDF, SVG, AI (PDF Stream) files, Freehand files, and EPS files, you get all the flexibility you need, regardless of whether you switch to Affinity Designer for all your work or just for elements of what you do. It is completely painless. ,
With professional support for color models, full 16-bit editing per channel, real-time pixel preview, image slices, masks, adjustment layers, and tablet support, Affinity Designer is a serious tool for creative professionals.
Real time performance
• Pan and zoom always in real time at 60fps
• Live gradients, transforms, effects and adjustments
• Optimized for documents of any complexity, increase to 1 000 000% for absolute accuracy
• Live pixel and retina view vector illustration, frame view, split screen mode
• Seamless switching between tools and editing modes for design without disappointment
Perfect color and output
• Professional CMYK, LAB, RGB and Grayscale color models
• Full 16-bit editing per channel
• ICC end-to-end color management
• Advanced resampling of Lanczos 3 images plus bicubic, bilinear, and proximal methods.
• Create reliable vector tools that work the way you want
• Live effects, blend modes, image settings, as well as raster and vector masks for any part of your design.
• Use strengths of vector and raster behavior for the best of both worlds.
• Best pen tool, node tool, curve editing, geometry operations, and smart shape tools
• Flexible text processing, including full support for OpenType
• High-quality raster tools for texturing, masking and finishing artwork. Create your own brushes too.
• Optimized workspaces focus on design disciplines, including web graphics, UI / UX, printing, and concept art.