|Package||Installer + Crack|
|Added Date||July, 2019|
Air explorer supports the best cloud servers: OneDrive, Google Drive, 4shared, Box, Dropbox, Mega, Copy, Mediafire, Yandex, Baidu and WebDAV. There are many people who like to make backups of their most valuable documents on cloud servers, protected by a username and password. However, when you want to move or copy a file from one account to another, you must first log into the First account, download the file to your computer, then log in to the second one and download it. You can simplify this task with Air Explorer, an application that makes it easy to view data stored on multiple cloud servers.
Features Air Explorer Portable Download
Simple views and neatly organized tabs
- Air Explorer comes with a user-friendly graphical user interface that even allows beginners to enter their credentials and connect their online account to this application.
- In addition to examining the files that you store on your cloud servers, you can also search for a specific file in all of your connected accounts on a dedicated tab, while the other allows you to synchronize two accounts.
View data stored in Dropbox, Mega, OneDrive, Google Drive and others.
- To use the AirExplorer features, you first need to connect the servers that you regularly use to the application. More precisely, you can specify a username and password for one or more accounts, and then upload or download files without any hassle.
- Air Explorer supports a wide range of services such as Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, OneDrive, Mega, Mediafire, WebDav and Yandex. The login process is as simple as possible: enter your username and password, and you're done.
Moving files between accounts or encrypting all downloads
- With Air Explorer, you can easily copy or move documents from one account to one, with just a few mouse clicks — you can view data in two pane mode, so you can easily select one or more files that you want to list.
- Moreover, Air Explorer can also help you protect the security of your data by encrypting all the files you upload to the cloud – it goes without saying that you need to remember the password you use, otherwise you will not be able to access the files afterwards.
- In general, an application is a great application that can save you a lot of time when it comes to viewing the files you store in cloud accounts, transferring them or synchronizing local folders into online folders.
File Name: AirExplorer-OnlineInstaller.exe
Developer: Air Explorer
Download Air Explorer Pro for PC
Air Explorer 2.5.3 | File size: 5 MB
Portable Air Explorer 2.5.2 | File size: 10 MB
LATEST UPDATED BY THE AUTHOR March 23, 2019