Designed from the ground up as a fast, efficient and feature-rich multimedia viewer. ApolloOne uses advanced operating system features such as multithreading, Grand Central Dispatch, and Core Image graphics to ensure application responsiveness.
1. Quickly browse all the photos / videos in the folder and subfolders by simply double-clicking a single photo anywhere in the system (if you added Macintosh HD volume to Places).
2. Ultra fast RAW preview camera.
3. Rotate, mirror, flip photos and videos instantly.
4. Photo view mode Fluid Swipe with trackpad support and Magic Mouse (as when viewing photos on an iPhone or iPad).
5. The EXIF warden with full information. You can change the font size or perform a quick search for information on this screen.
6. Powerful slideshow feature with 12 GPU transition accelerated effects and a variety of user-configurable options. Slideshow runs in full screen or in a window (1).
7. Find the actual address using GPS coordinates embedded in JPEG, RAW or video files. You can update (or add) GPS coordinates by simply dragging a pin to another location on the map.
8. Display the AF points of the camera and detected faces and zoom in to check the focus and move them quickly (on supported cameras).
9. Mark and rate files for copy / move / recycle. You can tag or rate files quickly using keyboard shortcuts. To evaluate the file, use the rating field compatible with IPTC / XMP.
10. Filtering and sorting files using a two-level sort key.
11. Share with Facebook, Twitter, Sina Weibo, etc. And AirDrop.
12. User-customizable toolbar.
13. Context menu for frequently used functions and the ability to send a RAW file of a photo or camera to an external editor.
14. The focus of the indexing of photos with the address and user-selected EXIF information for indexing. Photos can be quickly searched through the Finder.
15. Accurately capture a video frame as a JPEG from a video, including 4K video.
OTHER FEATURES INCLUDE:
– Pixel Perfect Photo (PPP) scaling mechanism with Lanczos filtering.
– Advanced file caching for quick viewing of photos.
– Quick EXIF information, just by looking at the status bar.
– The zoom factor and pan position are saved when viewing photos in the list.
– Full support for trackpad, Magic Mouse and third-party mice with a scroll wheel (read, zoom, pan, rotate) (2).
– Support for retina displays.
– Support for various color spaces, including sRGB, Adobe RGB and ProPhoto RGB.
– Support drag and drop multiple files and folders into the main window and the dock icon.
– Support SRT subtitle file for video playback.
– Ability to delete the RAW file of the camera along with the JPEG file or delete only the RAW file, leaving only the JPEG file. Files can be recovered from the recycle bin using the “Revert” function (3).
– Unique HUD display – maximizes image display area.
– Supports playback of video shot by most digital cameras (4). You can pan and zoom the video using the trackpad during video playback.
– Ability to play animated GIF-files.
– Convert focal length to 35 mm film. The application has built-in support for over 6000 digital cameras.
– The user interface is localized in 10 languages (English, French, German, Dutch, Italian, Spanish, Japanese, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese and Korean).
– macOS from version 10.9 (Mavericks) to 10.13 (High Sierra).
1. Slideshow in the window is not supported in macOS 10.10 (Yosemite).
2. Two-finger scaling and rotating an image at an arbitrary angle are only available on a Mac with a trackpad.
3. A custom script must be installed through the "Preferences" panel to enable the "Trash back" feature.
4. The AVCHD video codec (.mts files) is currently supported only on macOS 10.11 El Capitan, 10.12 Sierra and 10.13 High Sierra.