Articulate Storyline 3 Free Download Latest version for Windows. This is a complete standalone installer for Articulate Storyline for Windows 32-bit 64-bit PCs.
Complicated Storyline Overview
Articulate Storyline 3 is the easiest way to create interactive courses and content. Create interactive and mobile online courses with Articulate Storyline, the only e-course development software that grows with you. It's simple enough for beginners, powerful enough for experts.
Features Articulate Storyline 3 Download
Intuitive user interface
• What is the learning curve? We designed Storyline from scratch to simplify your life. It is so intuitive and easy to use that you can get started right away – no training is required. If you used PowerPoint, you will feel right at home.
• Create your slides from scratch or start with a template. You can even use templates with interactivity common to already built-in e-learning courses. Easily customize the template to make it completely yours. Do not see what you want? No problems. Free interactive slides and course templates are constantly published in E-Learning Heroes. Simply download and access the new templates from Articulate Storyline 3.
• Communicate more fully with students using the characters in your course. It’s easy to add up to 47,500 combinations of illustrated and photographic characters, expressions and poses – there’s no need to search for art online. With just a few mouse clicks, you can insert characters and then change their poses and expressions. Expand your character library with additional Articulate character packs.
• Significantly simplify the creation of interactivity with the help of layers of slides, this is a new innovative way of building multiple interactions on one slide. Slide layers allow you to quickly and easily overlay objects and run layers when students take specific actions. No more duplicating and managing multiple slides. Using layers of slides, you create, edit, and manage multiple interactions on one slide, so you can create courses faster than ever.
• Create interactivity by choosing from a menu of easy-to-understand actions, such as “go to slide” or “show layer”. Then specify when you want the action to take place, for example, when the user clicks on a specific object. Combine triggers to create increasingly complex interactions.
• Make the sensations alive, adjusting them to respond to the actions of the student. Set the button to change the color after it has been visited, or change the character’s expression when the student clicks the wrong object. The possibilities are endless.
• Add intelligence to your course using variables. Provide dynamic content based on student activity and other conditions that you define. Remember the student's contribution or assessment results – and use the information later in your course if it meets your criteria. For example, if students' answers do not meet the requirements, provide additional slides at the end of the course to help them master the material.
• Articulate Storyline 3 combines the simplicity of form-based creation and slide-based editing flexibility. The result: easier than ever to create 20 different types of questions. In addition, using free-form question types, you can create a question using any objects on the slide. Experienced users can take advantage of additional simple but powerful tools for quizzes, including combining questions, randomization, and the ability to evaluate student performance on several points of the course.
• Record your screen once, and Storyline automatically segments your activity into several step-by-step guides. If you make a mistake, you can edit the record at any time and at your discretion – there is no need to overwrite. Let the students see how to perform the task in viewing mode, try the task in attempt mode and test their skills in test mode.
• Fine tune screen recordings quickly and easily. Articulate Storyline 3 processes the video after capture, so you can make changes without affecting the original video file. If you want to change keyframes, no problem. Use video editor to configure them – without overwriting your screen.
HTML5, Flash and mobile devices
• Now you can get courses for students, wherever they are. Create your course once and then publish it with one click in several formats so that students can interact with it on their iPad, desktops, laptops, etc. Storyline is published in Flash, which is supported by the overwhelming majority of personal computers and Articulate Mobile Player, a native iOS application that optimizes courses for the iPad. Storyline also publishes HTML5, an increasingly popular format for content delivery with rich media and interactivity.
Developer: Articulate Global
– Windows 10 (32-bit or 64-bit)
– Windows 8 (32-bit or 64-bit)
– Windows 7 SP1 or later (32-bit or 64-bit)
– Improved: help improve Storyline 3 by sending usage data to Articulate or opt out by changing your privacy preferences.
– Improved: it is easier to add variable references to table cells. You no longer need to enter them manually. You can add links to the Insert tab on the Storyline feed.
– Improved: The default value for new variables true / false is false. Since this is the most common initial value, you can create interactions faster.
– Improved: we added support for Google Chrome 72 and Safari 12.0.3. If objects disappear when viewing a course in these browsers, install the latest update of Storyline 3 and republish your course.
– Improved: we have added support for the latest autorun changes in Google Chrome 71+, so students see the play button when starting or resuming a course with audio or video on the first slide.
– Improved: Storyline 3 users can now open Storyline 360 project files that use the quiz feature, which allows students to view and repeat only the questions they are mistaken.
– Improved: Storyline 3 is now compatible with Storyline 360 project files, where the author imported resources directly into the library.
– Fixed: on the iPhone, the drag-up-to-full-screen hint did not always disappear, and the on-screen keyboard was closed by pressing the text input box. On iPad, text may disappear in landscape mode.
– Fixed: while dragging, drag and drop items might disappear, move unexpectedly after dropping them, or not move with the mouse.
– Fixed: if a layer appeared when students turned over objects on a slide, the yellow focus indicator returned to the first object on the slide.
– Fixed: we fixed some problems with the video, including the volume sliders that stopped working, and closed captions that disappeared.
– Fixed: right-to-left text could be flipped, out of order or incorrectly placed.
– Fixed: text with variable links may have incorrect formatting, such as size, color or line spacing. In some cases, the variable reference was missing from the published course.
– Fixed: modern text sometimes became invisible in the Storyline editor, but displayed when previewed or published.
– Fixed: the course could freeze or block when trying to repeat the test from the question bank.
Download Articulate Storyline for PC
Complicated Storyline 3.6.18134.0 | File size: 446 MB
| Uptobox | | Userscloud
LAST UPDATED March 6, 2019 BY THE AUTHOR: GhDwonload