|Package||Installer + Crack|
|Added Date||July, 2019|
Introducing Artstudio Pro, the most powerful photo drawing and editing application available for both MacOS and iOS. The successor to our famous ArtStudio application has been redesigned, resulting in many new features and improvements using all the advantages of the latest Metal, iCloud Drive technologies and optimized for 64-bit multi-core processors to achieve the smoothest workflow.
Hundreds of resources are included, and users have the ability to import resources in the most popular formats (ABR, TPL, PAT, GRD, ASE, ACO), providing instant access to millions of brushes, drawings, gradients, color swatches and fonts. This will increase your creativity and help you quickly and easily bring your ideas to life.
The powerful ArtEngine graphics processor, developed by Lucky Clan, is 5-10 times faster than the previous engine. It allows you to work with multiple documents, supports large canvas sizes and an unlimited number of layers. Incredible optimization ensures smooth operation, even with large canvases.
• Several open documents
• Canvas size: 256Mpix
• Unlimited layers
• 27 tools: “Move”, “Select”, “Crop”, “Pipette”, “Paint”, “Wet Paint”, “Eraser”, “Fill Fill / Pattern / Gradient”, “Smudge”, “Evade”, "Write", "Sponge", "Text", "Heal", "Clone" and others
Flexible layer system
Artstudio Pro is a new system of layers with grouping, non-destructive effects of layers and corrective layers.
• Masks, clipping masks
• 13 adjustment layers: brightness / contrast, levels, curves, exposure / gamma, shadows / highlights, vibration, hue / saturation, color balance, temperature / hue, black and white and others
• 9-layer effects: Bevel / Emboss, Stroke, Inner Shadow, Inner Glow, Outer Glow, Color / Gradient / Pattern Overlay, Drop Shadow
• 27 blending modes
• Text layers
• Convert multiple layers simultaneously
Advanced Brush Engine
Ideally optimized without delay, creating smooth, real-looking movements, making the most of the stylus.
• Brush size up to 4000 × 4000
• 64-bit painting with a pattern, double printing, wet brush, dynamics
• Brush editor with 80 customizable settings
• More than 100 built-in brushes, divided into several groups: drawing, sketching, markers, drawing, dots and specks, etc.
• Symmetrical painting with arbitrary symmetry
Professional photo editor
Photo editing options developed in collaboration with professional photographers. Each feature has been tested in several scenarios and lighting conditions.
• 13 settings are available as a non-destructive layer or simple setting (list above)
• 4 automatic adjustments: auto contrast, levels, brightness, saturation
• Dozens of filters with real-time preview and the ability to generate seamless patterns.
• Inpaint, Elastify (Liquify)
• Retouching tools: Healing, Dodging, Burn, Sponge and more.
• Resize images using the Nearest, Linear, Cubic interpolation.
• Crop using a special tool, cut from selection, cut transparent areas
We have implemented many parsers from the most popular resource / image formats, and we are especially proud of our ABR / TPL parser, which not only reads stamps and brush patterns, but also most of the settings that are converted to Artstudio Pro brush values.
• Images – PNG, JPEG, PSD, HEIC, TIFF, GIF, most raw formats
• Brushes – ABR, TPL
• Samples of colors – ASE, ACO
• Patterns – PAT
• Gradients – GRD
• Fonts – TTF, OTF
• Images – PNG, JPEG, PSD, TIFF, PDF