|Package||Installer + Crack|
|Added Date||July, 2019|
Blocs for Mac is a fast, easy to use, powerful visual web design tool that allows you to create beautiful modern websites without having to write code. Cleverly designed to accommodate beginners or those familiar with web design. You will love to build with blocks.
- Designed for simplicity – Building with blocks is easy and fun. A clean, intuitive interface makes site creation incredibly fast. Just click, select, edit and enjoy a set of blocks to create your site. Ease of use will make you feel at home.
- Powerful styling features – The simplified block interface hides some of its more advanced editing functions. When you are ready to show more creativity in your projects, the blocks will grow with you. You set the pace.
- Creating CMS-managed sites – Blocks has built-in support for a number of paid and free (third-party) third-party content management systems. Now you can easily create powerful, dynamic websites that you can update and add directly from your web browser.
- Time saving – Drawing mode, global swatches, text auto-paint and one-click animation are just some of the fun, time-saving features in blocks. You will be surprised how quickly you can create a website.
- No subscription, unlimited number of websites
What's new in blocks
- Duplicate pages now save keywords and metadata descriptions, as well as all the data added in the code area of the page.
- Added support for the site language (project setup) in the Pulse CMS 5 and October CMS export.
- Made gradient management more intuitive. Apply gradient when option is initially enabled in class editor.
- Fixed problem with adding a new Block, due to which the Block is lower than ID loss.
- Fixed a bug that caused the cache export option to break the October theme CMS JS + CSS.
- Fixed a bug that caused double scroll bars on the canvas when forcing scroll bars in the system settings.
- Fixed problem with Pulse CMS 5 export, not including the page description tag.
- Removed the missing asset of the main image (lake.jpg).
- Intel 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.11 or later
Download Blocs for Mac OS X for Free Cracked