|Package||Installer + Crack|
|Added Date||July, 2019|
BlueStacks 4 AppPlayer
Bluestacks It is an easy-to-use but powerful software solution designed for Run Android apps right on your Windows PCusing your google account.
Easy to use graphical interface
- Possessing a very efficient emulation engine, BlueStacks 4 This is impressive thanks to a user-friendly approach that makes everything simple as a pie for all types of users, be it beginners or a bit more computer knowledge. It looks just like a mobile platform, with all the corresponding buttons built into the main window.
- After installation, you’ll need to enter an existing Google account or create a new one to access the Play Store.
Access, download and manage applications with ease
- You can download all the games and applications available on Android, from the Play Store, and also play them with ease. You can surf the Internet using the built-in web browser, and check your Twitter and Facebook account.
- The application is available in full screen mode, but you can also make it smaller with one click of a button. As mentioned above, the Back, Home, and Recent Apps buttons are available and help you easily browse through all the options, and all installed items will create shortcuts on the Start screen (in Windows 8 and 8.1).
We adjust parameters and we share goods
- Load times are very good, and the program works without errors. Most of the games, galleries and applications can be controlled with the mouse, just like on a regular mobile phone with a touch screen.
- In addition, you can easily share information on Facebook and Twitter, view the time in the corner, enable or disable notifications, and access the settings panel. The latter is quite familiar, because its design is almost identical to the design of Android and allows you to control sound, applications and contacts, as well as set the date and time, change the keyboard settings and language.
Sync phone and PC, and import files
- Another feature worth mentioning is the so-called Cloud Connect, a separate tool designed to allow users to automatically synchronize their apps, updates, photos and SMS from your Android phone to PC.
- In turn, you can also import items from your computer’s hard drive with the click of a button using the built-in file browser.
Performance and Conclusion
- This utility runs all versions of Windows without affecting the performance of the computer. The response time is good, the interface is intuitive and familiar enough for those who already have an Android phone.
- In general, BlueStacks is an effective software product that brings the taste of Android applications to your computer.
BlueStacks 4 Final Version Features
- Camera integration
- Developer Testing Support
- Support for Windows-Native Graphics
- Multitouch support
- Integrated Sensors
- Runs x86 applications
- Runs ARM applications
- Moving files between Windows + Android
- Microphone integration
- Integration with mouse and keyboard
- Synchronization with mobile computer and desktop
- Double-click APK Open from desktop
- The possibility of Android on TV
- Full product localization / IMEI
- This emulator supports Android 4.0.4 and earlier versions.
- BlueStacks requires about 1 GB of RAM to launch, otherwise you risk “endless loading”.
- To run 3D games, you need support for Intel VT-x or AMD-V virtualization technologies.
You can also download Nox App Player offline
Download BlueStacks Android emulator for PC
BlueStacks 18.104.22.16803 | 32 bits | File size: 440 MB
BlueStacks 22.214.171.12403 | 64 bit | File size: 450 MB
LAST UPDATED ON MARCH 1, 2019 BY THE AUTHOR: GhDwonload