|Package||Installer + Crack|
|Added Date||July, 2019|
caliber available for free download from our software library. This is a one-stop solution for all your e-book needs. It is free, open source and cross-platform in design and works well on Linux, OS X and Windows. Caliber is designed to be a complete solution for an electronic library and, thus, includes library management, format conversion, news channels to e-book conversion, as well as synchronization functions for reading e-books and an integrated e-book viewer.
Features of Caliber software download
- Caliber is primarily an e-book cataloging program. It stores your e-books in a database along with easily editable metadata describing each book. It is designed around the concept of a logical book, that is, the only record in the database that can correspond to electronic books in several formats.
Caliber supports sorting books in its database by:
• Size (maximum size of all formats)
It also supports additional metadata fields in which you can search for:
• Series: the series the book belongs to.
• Comments: a general purpose field that can be used to describe a book, add notes to it, etc.
• Tags: flexible system for classifying books. You can mark any book with any custom tag to indicate the topic, reading status, category, etc.
• The database view also supports filtering by metadata search. You can perform an advanced search on individual metadata fields by clicking the advanced search button to the left of the search panel.
• Books in the database can be saved to disk using the "Save to Disk" button. All selected books are saved in a folder structure organized by author and title.
• You can get metadata for a book based on an ISBN number or title / author, instead of manually entering the metadata. You can also get a cover image based on an ISBN number.
• Caliber supports conversion (HTML, LIT, RTF, TXT, PDF (plain text + multiple images)) to a SONY LRF e-book reader. Access to the graphical interface of the software for conversion can be obtained by clicking the "Convert e-books" button.
• Access the command line using the any2lrf command. Conversion is very powerful and supports advanced typing features such as tables, drop-down caps, embedded images, embedded fonts, etc. Full documentation on the functions of the conversion software can be found on the Conversion to LRF page.
Synchronization with E-Reader devices:
• Caliber has a modular device driver design that makes it easy to add support for various e-book readers. At the moment he has support for SONY PRS 500/505. Synchronization supports updating device metadata from the library metadata and creating device collections based on tags defined in the library view. If more than one format is available in the book, the caliber automatically selects the best format when it is loaded onto the device.
• Caliber can automatically receive news from a number of websites, format news in an e-book and download to a connected device. At the moment there is support for creating LRF e-books. Supported news sites:
• New York Times
• The news subsystem has a modular design, which makes it easy to add support for more sites. If you are interested in adding support site, read the User Guide. Once you have created a recipe, try sharing it with other users, attaching it to custom recipes.
• View e-books:
• Caliber has a built-in viewer that can display files in LRF format, so you can view the latest conversions before downloading to the reader. It supports all LRF format features except dropcaps.
Developer: Kovid Goyal
Download Caliber Portable for PC
Caliber 3.41.3 | 32 bits | File size: 60 MB
Caliber 3.41.3 | 64 bit | File size: 66 MB
Portable Caliber 3.41.3 | 32/64 bit | File size: 62 MB
LATEST UPDATED BY THE AUTHOR April 21, 2019: GhDwonload