Charles Web Debug Proxy Latest version for Windows. Its complete standalone installer "Charles Web Debugging Proxy" for Windows 32-bit 64-bit PC.
Charles is an HTTP proxy / HTTP monitor / reverse proxy server that allows the developer to view all HTTP and SSL / HTTPS traffic between their computer and the Internet. This includes requests, responses and HTTP headers (which contain cookies and caching information).
When developing over the Internet and the Internet, you cannot see what is being sent and received between your web browser / client and server. Without this visibility it is difficult and difficult to determine exactly where the fault is located. Charles makes it easy to see what is happening, so you can quickly diagnose and fix problems.
Features Charles Web Debugging Proxy Final
• SSL proxy — view SSL requests and responses in plain text
• Bandwidth throttling to simulate slow internet connections, including latency
• Debugging AJAX — view XML and JSON requests and responses in the form of a tree or text.
• AMF – view the contents of the Flash Remoting / Flex Remoting messages as a tree
• Repeat requests to check for internal changes.
• Edit queries to check different inputs.
• Breakpoints for intercepting and editing requests or responses
• Check recorded HTML, CSS and RSS / atom responses using the W3C validator
Developer: Karl Von Randow
OS: Windows / MacOSX / Linux
Charles Web Debug Proxy Download for PC
Charles 4.2.5 | Win | 32 bits | File size: 64 MB
Charles 4.2.8 | Win | 64 bit | File size: 62 MB
Charles 4.2.7 | Mac | File size: 57 MB
Charles 4.2.7 | Lnx | 64 bit | File size: 56 MB
LATEST UPDATED BY THE AUTHOR February 28, 2019: GhDwonload