|Package||Installer + Crack|
|Added Date||July, 2019|
MacPaw CleanMyPC for Windows PC It is an easy-to-use, but full-featured maintenance and cleaning program. Clean your computer from unnecessary files, system garbage and leftover applications. Securely delete files or folders, check the registry for problems, remove installed applications and all related files.
Features CleanMyPC Full
• During the scan, CleanMyPC analyzes your hard drive to find files that can be safely deleted. They are divided into four categories – “Caches and logs”, “Help files”, “Additional languages” and “Trash and garbage”. Let’s go over them to explain what exactly is found.
Caches and Logs
• While Windows and applications are running on your computer, they usually store fragments of “prepared” data on the hard disk for faster loading. These chunks are called “cache files.” However, sometimes these applications do not delete files, and although some applications come with built-in “cache control mechanisms”, most of them (including Windows itself) leave a significant amount of data that is not needed on the hard disk. CleanMyPC can identify these files and report which ones are safe to delete. Log files record Windows and application activity and are usually used for informational purposes. Removing them will not affect the functionality of your applications, but may free up space on your hard disk.
• Most applications (like Windows itself) come with help files that contain information about the program’s functionality and workflow. You can safely delete help files for applications that you already use freely. CleanMyPC allows you to selectively delete help files by clicking the corresponding Help Files section on the sidebar and checking only those files that you want to delete.
• Some applications also have built-in language translations (for example, Spanish, Russian, or German). This only affects the translation of the interface – you can still type text in any language in the application. Since you want your application to be in only one language, you can safely delete the rest, getting free space. CleanMyPC will check your computer and find applications that have multilingual translations, offering you to remove additional features. If necessary, you can check only those translations of applications that you want to clear.
Garbage and Trash
• In this section, CleanMyPC scans various files that you normally cannot access on your own, but you can still delete them. It:
– “Recovery Points” (backup files created by Windows. CleanMyPC will not delete the last restore point so that you can always restore your system).
– Folders “Trash”, located on all your hard drives.
– “Failure reports” – files created by applications and Windows upon failure, application shutdown or a critical error.
• In addition to the cleaning and scanning features, CleanMyPC comes with a set of built-in utilities that are designed to help you keep your computer reliable, fast, clean, and run like new.
• When you simply delete files to and from the recycle bin, they can still be returned by third-party data recovery software. However, sometimes you need to delete files permanently – and CleanMyPC’s “Safe Erase” will help you with this. Files and folders deleted using “Secure Erase” cannot be restored. This is achieved by repeatedly overwriting files with zeros (“zeroing”) before they are permanently deleted from the hard disk.
• Most of the applications installed on your computer come with a dedicated uninstaller that removes the application you decide to stop using from your system. However, some files (for example, application settings, caches, data, etc.) are usually not deleted along with the application and clutter up your system, taking up disk space and slowing down your computer. The “Full Uninstall” feature of CleanMyPC helps you to remove applications without leaving a trace. To do this, you need to follow the instructions on the screen to start the factory removal program, and after it completes its work, CleanMyPC will pick it up and continue removing unnecessary residues.
• The Windows registry is a database that stores configuration settings and parameters for both Windows itself and for all installed applications. Because the registry is simultaneously read and written by all installed applications, which can also include malware and spyware, it sometimes becomes cluttered or partially damaged. This cannot be fixed manually (if you do not have in-depth technical knowledge and experience), and we advise you to allow the CleanMyPC registry service utility to take care of your registry. To check your computer’s registry for problems, click “New Registry Scan” and wait for the scan to finish. CleanMyPC will find the erroneous entries and prompt you to fix them all at once or selectively.
* Although the automatic launch of applications in Windows is convenient, some applications can do this without your knowledge, and you can prevent them from starting automatically. Removing applications from autorun manually is usually not convenient, and sometimes out of your control — Windows stores autorun data in several places, and it may be difficult to find a specific application. CleanMyPC collects all applications that run from Windows into one simple interface – just hover over any application and click the corresponding “Disable” button to prevent it from starting from Windows. You can turn it on again in the same way.
Gadget and Extensions Manager
• Windows (and some applications) install various gadgets and extensions into your system. Although some applications provide you with options for removal, sometimes you do not have this feature (which is especially true for standard gadgets and Windows extensions). CleanMyPC lists all extensions that you can remove, and allow you to remove everything at once or only those that you want to get rid of. This cannot be undone, so make sure you don’t remove any gadgets or extensions you may need in the future.
You can also download the free CCleaner Business Edition.
– The official site does not provide any information about changes in this version.
MacPaw CleanMyPC Full Download for PC
CleanMyPC 18.104.22.1684 | File size: 26 MB
Portable CleanMyPC 22.214.171.1242 | File size: 27 MB
LATEST UPDATED BY THE AUTHOR February 17, 2019: GhDwonload