|Package||Installer + Crack|
|Added Date||July, 2019|
Thanks for using Colibri! This update contains a completely new implementation of DSD playback and fixes automatic switching of the sampling rate for most of the previously not working DACs, as well as increasing stability. Enjoy your listening!
– BASS has been updated to 2.4.14
– DSD playback completely rewritten from scratch
– DSD PCM will automatically use the highest supported sample rate.
– Settings -> Exit updated sections DSD and Sample Rate Switching
– The audio core has been further optimized for multi-stream playback.
– improved playback compatibility without pauses with BASSZXTUNE
– additionally reduced memory usage when preloading the next song
– improved device disconnection handling: reconnect the device and press the play button! The default output is used as a fallback if the device is still missing.
Fixed bugs in this update.
– the selected audio output should now be correctly saved upon restart
– The menu bar controller will not update the song information correctly when the track is changed
– the preamplifier will not recover properly when switching profiles
– an empty playlist when added from Finder will not work
– Automatic sampling rate switching will not work properly with USB DACs
– DSD DoP / DoP AA modes will not work
– DSD sampling rate will remain fixed at 88.2 kHz in PCM mode
– Pause will not work during DSD playback.
– Automatic sampling frequency switching will not work properly in Exclusive / Hog mode
– pressing Previous during DSD playback will not work properly
– playing a non-DSD file after the DSD file may cause Colibri to crash
– Playing a non-DSD file after a DSD file with 0 dB turned on will not restore the system volume
– an attempt to play DSD files in DST encoding may cause Colibri to crash (DST encoding is still not supported!)
– Pre-loaded DSD files will not correctly increase the volume when prompted
– When playing DSD with pre-caching, the total song time is always correctly displayed.
– the preloaded channel does not always correctly set the sampling rate of the internal mixer
– When playing DSD, the volume slider sometimes turns off, even if the 0dB option is not enabled
– preliminary caching will not work if the forced sampling rate is enabled
– Pre-cache trigger does not work properly with very high resolution DSD files
– Hummingbirds sometimes crashed when leaving
– SoundFont's SF2 / SFZ MIDI import will crash
– The colibriTheme file association will not register correctly in the Finder
– fixed crash when loading and deleting files
– deleting several files one after another can lead to failure
Special thanks to Henning Gertner, Jan Chen, Sempov, John Macweiku, Hiroki Okudera, Kai-Xiang Chuangu, Min Ho, Lenny Park and Catherine Noell for providing the necessary feedback.
Seller Gabor Hargitai
Size 15.6 MB
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
Age Rating Rated 4+
Copyright © Gabor Hargitay
Price $ 7.99