|Package||Installer + Crack|
|Added Date||July, 2019|
Our software library provides free download. CyberLink AudioDirector Ultra 9.0.2514.0CyberLink AudioDirector is a professional application designed specifically to help you improve the quality of audio streams from audio files and tracks embedded in your videos. The tool allows you to record, crop, cut and apply special effects.
• A clean feature line makes it easy for you to find program features. You can also check the help guide for more information on each highlighted parameter.
• The workspace is divided into several intelligent areas that can help you import multimedia, make adjustments to editing and apply special effects, mix audio files, and burn data to CDs.
• CyberLink AudioDirector Ultra 9 gives you the ability to import audio and video files from a hard disk or removable device. In addition, you can record audio files and upload audio clips from DirectorZone directly to the library.
Repair and restore audio files
• CyberLink AudioDirector Ultra 9 comes with several convenient options designed specifically to help repair audio clips, such as removing clicks, restoring clips, noise reduction and noise removal.
• Each setting mode associates its own settings to help you process audio files in detail. For example, if you want to remove noise, you can choose automatic noise reduction (used to reduce noise from videos recorded outside or in a room with poor acoustics) or the noise reduction option (you will be asked to determine part of the noise, and then analyze and reduce this noise from your audio files).
• You can also use the visual recovery mode to manually adjust the audio streams and select the desired sound region with various tools, such as time or frequency.
Editing operations and various special effects
• The tool allows you to increase the volume, change the effects of gradually increasing or decreasing the volume, trim audio files, adjust the length and pitch, insert silence and noise, and reverse the selected audio file.
• In addition, you can perform several editing operations directly on the timeline. You can cut, copy, paste, or delete audio streams, add timestamps, zoom in or out, load a track into DirectZone, normalize audio files, and adjust the volume.
• CyberLink AudioDirector Ultra 9 gives you the ability to apply a wide range of special effects to your audio files, such as radio, telephone, delay, reverb, vocal removal, phaser, flanger, chorus, echo and others.
Export edited files and setting other convenient parameters
• The application allows you to save files in MPEG, MP3, WAV, WMA, M4A or other format and burn audio files (MP3, WMA, M4A, WAV, FLAC) to CDs.
• Moreover, you can customize audio channels, color depth and bit rate, control each individual track using special buttons (for example, mute, record, add volume keyframes) and record from several sound sources individually or simultaneously.
General efficient audio / video editor
• In general, CyberLink AudioDirector contains a rich set of selected options to help you perform direct soundtrack editing, synchronize audio files and effects, and restore audio files.
Features CyberLink AudioDirector Ultra 9
- NEW! Automatic alignment of the dialogue. Automatic dialog replacement helps you easily align recorded audio with your video.
- Support H.265 standard. High-performance video coding (HEVC) allows you to double the degree of H.264 data compression at the same level of video quality. Now you can also import and edit HEVC (H.265) video in MP4 and MKV file formats.
- Sync audio and effects. Sync offscreen or audio effects with specific video frames using a visual editing tool that also fixes AV synchronization problems caused by equipment.
- Support popular video formats. Import a wide range of video formats, including AVI, DivX, DV-AVI, DVR-MS, HD MPEG-2, M2T, MKV, MOD, MOV, MOV, MP4, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, WMV and WMV. -HD. Utra HD 2K and 4K resolution is also supported.
- CyberLink cloud services. With CyberLink Cloud you get fast and easy download, download and share your media creations.
Full range of recovery adjustment tools:
- Noise Reduction – removes unwanted static and background noise
- Declip – Removes distortion caused by clipping at the top or bottom of a signal.
- Declick – clears the track of clicks, pops and pops that can often be found in old records
- Hiss Removal – Eliminates the hissing sounds often caused by microphones, cables or amplifiers
- Noise removal – eliminates low frequency sound artifacts
You can also download MAGIX ACID Music Studio Final
– Microsoft Windows 10, 8 / 8.1, 7 (64-bit OS recommended)
– Multicore Intel processor with 64-bit support
– 128 MB of video memory
– 2 GB of memory
– 1 GB of space
– Requires a Windows compatible sound card
– 1024 x 768, 16-bit color or higher
Download CyberLink AudioDirector Ultra for PC
CyberLink AudioDirector Ultra 9.0.2514.0 | File size: 185 MB
LATEST UPDATED ON MARCH 4, 2019 BY THE AUTHOR: GhDwonload