|Package||Installer + Crack|
|Added Date||July, 2019|
CyberLink LabelPrint is a label creation software that allows you to create and print stylish CD / DVD labels in 4 easy steps. Simply select the template type, disc information, text layout, background image, and print destination. LabelPrint supports layout and printing on a wide range of templates for your CD / DVD labels from leading label brands.
Download CyberLink LabelPrint Features
An interesting way to create stylish disc labels.
- Creation of labels, covers and inlays in cases
- Burn images to LightScribe & Labelflash discs
- Automatically import MP3 songs and playlist information
- Choose from high resolution images and inline templates
- Import free templates from DirectorZone.com
- Conclusion to a wide range of commercial label templates
Enhanced label copy to disk: Labelflash
• Labelflash software and LightScribe software allow you to “engrave” images and text on the surfaces of Labelflash and LightScribe discs. LabelPrint recognizes whether the recorder and disc support these technologies and then provides the ability to record.
Lists of music tracks can be transferred between layouts
• Work with MP3 audio files to quickly create numbered track lists by simply selecting the files added to the disc. Information is automatically transferred between layout templates, which allows you to create labels on CD / DVDs, covers and tabs for jewelry at a time.
Improved output to commercial label templates – football designs
• LabelPrint supports a wide range of commercial templates from leading label brands for your CD cover. The built-in high-resolution image library provides a selection of 16 popular themes for your CD / DVD labels, including Travel, Happy Birthday, and now Football (i.e. football). You can also import your own image files and then stretch them, overlay or trim them to fit your CD / DVD labels and disc covers.
Integration with other CyberLink products
• Although LabelPrint is designed to work as a separate product, it perfectly complements other applications that require label printing on CD / DVD. After installation, you can access label printing features through the PowerStarter interface in your version of CyberLink Media Suite, as well as run from CyberLink Power2Go.
Developer: CyberLink Corp
OS: Windows 7/8 / 8.1 / 10 (32-bit and 64-bit)
– Print directly to disk – Labelflash
– Print directly to disk – Epson Printers
– Print directly to disk – LightScribe
– Import free templates from DirectorZone
– Edit album information
– Import file names from MP3 tags
– Predefined Layout Templates
– Insert a text object
– Insert a curved text object
– Insert pictures
– Optimization and maintenance of programs.
Download CyberLink LabelPrint Full for PC
CyberLink LabelPrint 18.104.22.16828 | File size: 41 MB
LAST UPDATED April 18, 2019 AUTHOR: GhDwonload