Download CyberLink Power2Go Platinum 13 from our software library for free. With Power2Go, you can create and burn data discs, music discs, photo gallery discs and video discs. You can also back up your computer to a disk or a removable USB drive, convert media files for use on mobile devices, back up network media to a disk or hard drive, or use convenient disk utilities to erase and copy disks, mount disk images like a virtual drive and more. CyberLink Power2Go is a universal PC recording software.
Download features for CyberLink Power2Go Platinum 13
• Burn video discs with menus and chapters to a Blu-ray disc, AVCHD, or DVD, or burn an existing DVD or Blu-ray Disc folder to a disc.
• Protect your data files by burning them to a CD, DVD or Blu-ray Disc with 256-bit encryption.
• Create a music disc in various audio formats.
• Make a copy of the disk with 256-bit encryption.
• Convert video and audio files in formats suitable for your mobile devices.
• Output video with the latest 4K profiles (up to 4096 × 2160) using H.264 (AVC) and H.265 (HEVC) video formats.
• Choose from four types of TrueTheater video quality enhancements for converted videos.
• Extract audio from an audio CD, edit audio track information and convert files to a format you can use on your mobile device.
• Download videos from YouTube, including 4K HDR videos (VP9 / WebM).
• Access to the videos that you saved on Vimeo, and download them to your hard drive.
• Backup your online media by writing it directly to disk.
Support for latest media file formats
• Import H.265 video files in MP4 or MKV format.
• Support for photos in HEIF format (.HEIC).
• Import a CUE file to burn an audio CD with track lists and album information.
• Create audio CDs with audio files in APE, FLAC and OGG formats.
• Rip audio CDs and save as APE, FLAC, M4A (AAC) or OGG audio files.
• Convert existing audio to APE, FLAC, M4A (AAC) or OGG file format.
System Restore and Virtual Disk
• Make a backup of your computer and Windows system files on disks or removable 32 GB plus USB-drives.
• Restore the computer from a system image on the recovery discs or from a removable USB drive.
• Mount the disk image file and access it as if you were using a real drive.
Photo Gallery Creating a disc
• Author's photo gallery of discs that create a photo display application running on a PC.
• Include photo descriptions and external URL on the disk.
• Add newly recorded discs to the disk manager library.
• Import previously burned discs to Disk Manager.
• Use the disk manager to easily find files and discs that you burned earlier.
Languages: English, German, Spanish, Italian, French …
Developer: CyberLink Corp
• Microsoft Windows 10, 8 / 8.1, 7.
• Data recording: Intel Celeron 2.0 GHz or AMD Sempron 1.3 GHz.
• Burn discs with movies: Intel Core 2 Duo E6400 or AMD Phenom II X2.
• 128 MB VGA VRAM.
• Requires 2 GB (4 GB or higher recommended).
• 1024 x 768, 16-bit color.
• 10 GB for DVD recording; 25 GB for recording Blu-ray discs.
• A CD / DVD / Blu-ray drive is required to burn discs.
– The official site does not provide any information about changes in this version.
Download Power2Go 13 Platinum Full for PC
CyberLink Power2Go Platinum 13.0.0718.0 | File size: 225 MB
LAST UPDATED ON AUGUST 5, 2019 BY THE AUTHOR: GhDwonload