|Package||Installer + Crack|
|Added Date||July, 2019|
WinRAR Free Download and compress or extract your files. It works for both 32 and 64-bit systems. This should be a program for a modern computer.
WinRAR is a data compression utility that fully supports RAR and ZIP archives and can unpack CAB, ARJ, LZH, TAR, GZ, ACE, UUE, BZ2, JAR, ISO, 7Z, Z archives. It consistently creates smaller archives than its competitors, which saves more disk space and transfer costs.
WinRAR is an easy-to-use, easy and flexible archiving utility that can unpack most archive formats. It can also compress both RAR and ZIP. WinRAR offers a graphical interactive interface using the mouse and menus, as well as a command line interface. WinRAR is easier to use than many other archivers, thanks to the inclusion of a special mode "Master", which provides instant access to the basic archiving functions.
The WinRAR interface has a simple interface. You can start creating (or adding to) an archive by dragging and dropping files into the interface or by viewing the sidebar of the folder tree (if enabled). From there, the most common features are presented as colorful, mostly intuitive icons at the top, which can be customized by downloading themes from the company's website. You can add files, extract, test, delete or even restore archives directly from the main interface. Drop-down menus contain more advanced program features, including self-extracting archives, archive locking, markup, and automatic deletion of temporary files.
- Creates smaller archives, saves disk space, transfer costs and valuable working time.
- Full support for RAR archives (WinRAR’s own conversion format) and ZIP, as well as unpacking of ARJ, LZH, TAR, GZ, ACE, UUE, BZ2, JAR, ISO, EXE, 7z, Z and xz archives.
- Ideal for sending data over the Internet.
- Ideal for multimedia files, it automatically recognizes and selects the best compression method.
- Allows you to easily split the archives into separate volumes, which allows you to save them on different disks.
- Multi-threaded compression.
- Support for advanced parameters of the file system NTFS and Unicode in file names.
- Data redundancy is provided through record recovery and recovery volumes, allowing reconstruction of damaged archives.
System Requirements WinRAR
- Operating systems: Windows 98, ME, NT 4.0, 2000, XP, Vista, Server 2003, Server 2008, Windows 7, Server 2012, Windows 8
- Processor: 32-bit, 64-bit supported
- RAM: 64 MB
- Hard disk space: 3 MB of free hard disk space required.
Technical settings for WinRAR
- Software Name: WinRAR
- File Name: WinRAR_5.70_Final.zip
- Full size setup: 6.3 MB
- Date Added: March 5, 2019
- Developers: RarLab
Download WinRAR for free
Click the button below to load the full WinRAR setting. This is a direct link for WinRAR. It works for both 32-bit and 64-bit machines. We have provided a standalone installer installation for WinRAR below. This is a winrar for Windows 8, Windows 7 or XP.
Last post was added: March 5, 2019 By author: