Dumpster works just like a shopping cart on your Mac, Linux or Windows computer. Dumpster's ability to restore is an ideal additional backup tool to the cloud (Dropbox, Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive). Completely eliminating the need for continuous backup of your data. Dumpster gives you the ability to recover accidentally deleted content, including images, video, audio, pdf, zip, mp3, mp4, ppt, doc, avi, mpg, jpg, rar and all common file types.
There is no need to root your device, and even an Internet connection is absolutely not required!
Dumpster – the freedom to make mistakes!
Find out what the media thinks about the Dumpster!
“The free Dumpster app is the Android equivalent of a Windows recycle bin or a Mac recycle bin.” LifeHacker
“You lack the ability to recover files that you accidentally deleted when using Android? Get a cart for your Android with Dumpster "- CNET
Time magazine called "one of the 50 best Android apps for 2013": http://ti.me/161mpgh
- Recover deleted pictures, music files, videos and almost any type of file (pdf, mp3, doc, avi, mp4, jpg, png, rar, ogg, txt and more: http://dumpsterapp.mobi/support.html # types files)
- There is no need for rutting, but if you do, you will get improved performance.
- Internet connection is absolutely not required.
- NEW: repair uninstalled applications
- Restore backup Dumpster files with a single click.
- Preview deleted photos, video and audio files before recovery.
- Send files to Dumpster using “share” or “send” from any file manager or gallery application.
- Scheduled automatic cleaning of old deleted items.
- Protect your privacy with a special lock screen and access restrictions. Join our beta testers in the Google+ community: http://bit.ly/17CE6Zx
Help us translate Dumpster into your language: http://translate.dumpsterapp.mobi
Why do we need specific permission?
– The technology used is at the stage of a USPTO patent –
√ Fixed many many background crashes and ANR
√ Improved boot process performance in Dumpster Cloud
√ Android v8 and above full support for reinstalling applications
Please let us know what you think