ES File Explorer (File Manager) is a FREE and full-featured file manager (applications, documents and multimedia) for local and network use! ES File Explorer (File Manager), with more than 300 million users worldwide, is the world's most powerful Android file manager.
The main features of ES File Explorer (File Manager):
- File manager: Click to install applications and check compressed files.
- Multimedia Explorer: Click to play music / video, check images and documents
- Cloud storage: Dropbox, Box.net, Sugarsync, Google Drive, OneDrive (SkyDrive), Amazon S3, Yandex and other cloud platforms are supported.
Features and benefits of ES File Explorer (File Manager):
- File manager: Manage your files as you would on your desktop or laptop using multiple selection, cut / copy / paste, move, create, delete, rename, search, share, send, hide, create shortcut and bookmark. All operations can be performed with local files (on your Android device) or even remotely (from your computer over the network)
- Application manager: Categorize, delete, backup and create shortcuts for your applications
- Remote file manager: When this feature is enabled, you can manage files on your phone from your computer
- Native ZIP and RAR support: Allows you to compress and unzip ZIP files, unpack RAR files and create encrypted (AES 256-bit) ZIP files
- Built-in viewers and players for different file types: Includes photos, music and video; supports third-party applications such as Quick Office to improve performance
- Shows thumbnailsA: For APK and Images
- Text viewers and editors
- Access your home PC: Via your smartphone via WiFi with SMB
- Functions as FTP client and WebDAV: Manage files on FTP, FTPS, SFTP and WebDAV servers just as you manage files on an SD card
- Bluetooth file browser: You can copy and paste files between Bluetooth enabled devices. ES File Explorer (File Manager) supports OBEX FTP for browsing devices and transferring files between Bluetooth devices.
- Kill tasks with one click, increase memory and speed up your deviceIncludes a simple widget that stays on the main screen so that you know the current memory situation and automatically kill tasks and the ignore list to ignore the applications that you want to continue to run. Task Manager module is required for this feature.
- Cache cleaner and startup manager: Delete unnecessary files occupying valuable disk space. Task Manager module is required for this feature.
- Root Explorer: A complete set of file management tools for root users. Provides access to the entire file system and all data directories, and also allows the user to change permissions.
- Supports multiple languages: English, Russian, Japanese, Korean, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Czech, Hungarian, Ukrainian, Tamil, Catalan, Turkish, Lithuanian, Portuguese and other …
Frequently asked questions (FAQs):
- Click on “menu-setting-help” in the app to view the User Guide for frequently asked questions.
- Please contact us by email: [email protected]; or find us on Facebook at:
- To watch ES File Explorer videos on YouTube visit:
- Android 1.5 – 2.0 users, please use ES File Explorer Cupcake(Https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.estrongs.android.pop.cupcake).
- You can download Classic Theme on Google Play (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.estrongs.android.pop.classic).
2. Correct the problem that the external SD card cannot be compressed until 7z;
3. Correct the problem that the external audio file cannot be played using ES.
4. Correct the third-party application to open the Gif image using ES to display the problem;
5. Optimize OTG function;
6. Correct the related errors.