|Package||Installer + Crack|
|Added Date||July, 2019|
EventLog Analyzer Free Download the latest version for Windows. This is a complete standalone installer for EventLog Analyzer v188.8.131.5200.
EventLog Analyzer Overview
EventLog Analyzer is impressive security information as well as an event management application. This application helps organizations automate the process of managing journals, generated machines, by analyzing, storing and creating reports from one place. You can also download EduIQ Network LookOut Administrator Pro 4.3.3.
Features EventLog Analyzer
Below are some notable features that you will see after downloading the free EventLog Analyzer.
- Awesome security information as well as an event management app.
- Helps organizations automate the process of managing journals, generated machines, by analyzing, storing and creating reports from one place.
- Administrators can better understand security threats.
- Helps organizations store log data for a long period, allowing network administrators to analyze data stored log data to meet the needs of a compliance audit.
EventLog Analyzer Technical Setup
- The full name of the software: EventLog Analyzer
- Installation file name: Zoho.ManageEngine.EventLog.Analyzer.v184.108.40.20600.zip
- Full customize Size: 322 MB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Offline Setup
- Compatibility architecture: 32 bits (x86) / 64 bits (x64)
- Latest version release added: May 30, 2019
- Developers: EventLog Analyzer
System Requirements for EventLog Analyzer
Before you start downloading EventLog Analyzer for free, make sure that your computer meets the minimum system requirements.
- Operating system: Windows XP / Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM is required.
- Hard disk space: 1 GB of free space is required.
- Processor: Intel Pentium processor with 1 GHz or later.
EventLog Analyzer Free Download
Click the button below to start downloading EventLog Analyzer for free. This is a complete standalone installer and standalone installation for EventLog Analyzer. It will be compatible with both 32-bit and 64-bit windows.