|Package||Installer + Crack|
|Added Date||July, 2019|
Far Manager 3.0 available for free download from our software library. As in your room, from time to time a small cleaning of the computer is required, even if this involves moving files and folders. FAR is a full-featured file manager that includes almost all the tools you need to view and manage files, as well as plugin support for adding new features.
Simple design makes it easy to use.
- With an interface like Norton Commander, FAR is one of the easiest to use file managers on the market. It is fully customizable and allows users to customize shortcuts for virtually every single action through intuitive and simple dialogs.
- Also offering mouse support, the application comes with built-in file viewers and text editors, but also allows you to open certain formats using Windows programs by default.
A wide variety of tools for work
- Of course, it supports file associations for certain user-defined file types and long file names. Not surprisingly, FAR also boasts file selection colors, file search utility, video mode, customizable user menus, folder comparison tools, task lists, file browsing history, and many other goodies.
Features of the software Far Manager Free
- Dragging an object to copy and move operations;
- Easily customizable options: internal / external file viewer and text editor, file operations associations for specific file types, panel view and file sorting modes;
- Support for long file names;
- NTFS attribute "compressed" and "encrypted" (Win2K) and support for hard / symbolic links;
- Plug-ins modules and commands: the default set of plug-ins includes an archive management plugin, an FTP client, a network browser, a print manager and a temporary panel, but you can write your own plug-ins;
- Custom configuration, color scheme settings;
- Clipboard functions;
Download Far Manager Free for PC
Far Manager 3.0 Build 5400 | File size: 19 MB
LATEST UPDATED BY THE AUTHOR May 23, 2019: GhDwonload