|Package||Installer + Crack|
|Added Date||July, 2019|
FiLMiC Pro v6 – the most advanced video camera for mobile devices. Ever FiLMiC Pro has been enhanced with advanced features and the most responsive manual camera interface available on Android.
FiLMiC Pro has been used in louder video projects than any other video application.
Awards for today:
Best Camcorder App – Best Rewards App
Best Camera App – TUAW, Editors Pick
Best app ever finalist – Click! magazine
Gizmodo Essential App
5 stars, editors review, cnet.com
Application of the week: Time.com/Techland
Editors' Choice – Wired, Film Riot, Macworld
v6 continues this tradition, giving cinematographers, broadcasters, teachers, vlogers, artists and musicians the opportunity to film LOG gamut on supported devices with a real curve. LOG allows you to increase the tonal range and flexibility in post-production, adjusting the capabilities of your smartphone along with the camera equipment, which cost thousands of thousands. †
Features v6 banner:
• Double arc slider for adjusting focus and exposure.
• Live analytics package, including zebra stripes, cropping, false color and peak focusing.
• Keyboard accelerated zoom.
• White balance adjustment matrix with preset and user presets.
• Content management system for naming project files.
• Integration of FiLMiC Sync to store preset data in the cloud and exchange data between devices.
• Clip favorites.
• Batch upload to supported common goals.
• Gamma curve control for Natural, Dynamic, Flat and LOG. †
• Live shadow and backlight settings. †
• Live RGB, saturation and vibration settings. †
(† Available with optional purchase only on supported devices)
Features of the fund:
• Standard, manual and hybrid shooting modes. Shooting style for any skill level.
• Portrait (vertical) and landscape orientation shooting.
• Variable zoom.
• High-speed frame rate of 60 120, 240 frames per second (depending on hardware).
• Parameters for slow and fast movement of FX.
• Customizable recording over a period of time.
• Three-mode histogram including waveform monitor.
• Adjust the video settings after shooting (exposure, contrast, saturation, hue, color temperature).
• Customizable saved personal presets.
• Overlay guide frames of proportion.
• The third guide to dynamic composition.
• Image stabilization.
Full manual control with traction for:
Up to a dozen different resolutions and image formats, including:
• Widescreen HD (16: 9)
• Cinerama (2.59: 1)
• Super 35 (2.39: 1)
• Mailbox (2.20: 1)
• Digital Cinema Initiative (17: 9)
• Standard Resolution (4: 3)
• Ultra Panavision (2.76: 1)
• Area (1: 1)
Share your video through any compatible applications, such as: Facebook, DropBox, Vimeo, etc.
4 Flexible encoding options for balancing quality and file size:
• FiLMiC Extreme (up to 100 Mbps with a resolution of 2k and higher)
• FiLMiC quality
Third-party hardware support:
• Anamorphic Moondog Labs adapter (2.40: 1)
• 35mm lens adapters
• DJI OSMO Mobile handheld motorized gimbal. Manually control focus / exposure / aiming nets / recording from your DJI OSMO Mobile
Advanced audio features:
• Headphone audio monitoring
• Dynamic audiometer
• Adjustable sound gain
• Support stereo recording
• Support for external microphone levels
*** Not all features are available on all devices.
Learn all about this powerful new integration:
* All lenses are available (if unlocked by the manufacturer).
* Up to three different sharpness modes (edges).
* EIS enabled for supported devices.
* More settings saved in presets.
* Overall performance is greatly improved.
* Error correction.
If you have any questions, suggestions or conclusions, please contact us at email@example.com.