Good print Windows printer driver for advanced printing You can create booklets, save and compile print jobs from multiple sources, and more! Print on any printer from two sides, print on your own electronic forms and create new documents by combining print jobs. You can add gutters to bind all with full confidence that the printed output will match the preview on the screen. With this award-winning print utility, you can reduce paper, ink, and printer costs by at least 30%. FinePrint saves you money on paper and toner, weight in a briefcase, as well as time and hassle in managing print jobs. With FinePrint works for you, annoying print problems disappear.
FinePrint also has a universal print preview, deletes unwanted pages, converts to grayscale, deletes blank pages, deletes unwanted text and images, prints multiple pages on one sheet, archives print jobs. There are many ways to reduce paper consumption in an organization. The two most common are duplex and multiple page printing. These methods may be effective, but not optimal.
FinePrint Software Features
Two-sided printing: Printing on both sides of the paper (called duplexing) using special duplexing equipment can reduce the amount of paper used, and it is fully supported by FinePrint. However, the duplex has some drawbacks:
- This requires special equipment that is not available for all printers.
- The user must specifically request the duplex service through the printer driver, which is often a time-consuming task.
- Duplex printing takes longer than printing two separate sheets of paper, due to the longer paper path and the complex mechanics of duplex devices.
- Printer jams are more common in duplex printers, which may require the use of heavier paper.
Multipage printing: Some printers have printer drivers that can print multiple pages per sheet. Multi-page printing, as it is called, is an excellent way to save paper, as it reduces paper and toner usage, speeds up the printing process and reduces printer wear. Surprisingly, these drivers are not used enough, because:
- Each brand and model of the printer has its own method and user interface for the reusable function.
- Multifunctional features are hidden in the printer driver and inconvenient to access.
- The preview function does not allow you to determine whether the material is available for reading in different formats.
- The user should remember to reset the multipage mode setting when printing a single page is required. Forgetting this often leads to reprints, wasting more paper and time.
Best PDF Printer
FinePrint supports duplex printing on all printers, but emphasizes the multipage printing method as the preferred mode. This makes FinePrint the perfect solution for the following reasons:
- A single printer driver provides advanced features for all printers, eliminating the learning problem associated with multiple user interfaces presented by drivers from different manufacturers.
- A print preview window appears for each print job. This makes it easy to determine the best layout for specific printable content.
- The bypass button goes straight to the printer with one click in cases where additional formatting is not required.
- The server version facilitates installation on workstations.
FinePrint has a number of other features that enhance efficiency besides multipage printing:
- Jobs can be previewed and printed on electronic versions of letterhead and letterhead. This eliminates the need to purchase preprinted forms and ensures compliance with the company's graphic standards.
- Multiple jobs can be combined into one print job, which eliminates the problem of interspersing others.
- Unwanted pages from email and web pages can be removed before printing.
Download FinePrint Full for PC
FinePrint 9.37 | File size: 13 MB
LATEST UPDATED BY THE AUTHOR March 28, 2019: GhDwonload