Note. Android Q / 10 Beta NOT SUPPORTED.
It has been several years since zombokalypsis turned the cities of the world into graveyards and hid several survivors. Now you must collect them and restore civilization in a destroyed city, one building at a time.
Recover 3 strategic simulator with a good storyline and dark humor. This is a thoughtful game that will make you love the survivors before you send them to death for good. As you expand your fort to new buildings, you will choose between farms or fortifications, housing or hospitals, and make tough decisions to ward off raiders, disease, hunger, and madness. And the dead still roam the streets, hungrier than ever.
This continuation of the "disappointing" Rebuild Mobile (aka Rebuild 2) is much MUCH more. Just check out these features:
– 4X style strategy and urban (re) construction
– Infinite repeatability with randomized cities and events
– Survivors with individual skills, benefits, relationships and stories
– The rival NPC forts with their own agendas, friendly or otherwise
– Campaign mode, traveling through cities of increasing size and complexity
– Strategic defense of the fort and interactive attacks
– Play in real time or step by step mode
– 5 skills: protection, leadership, trashcan, construction, engineering
– 10 resources and disposable items to search or create
– 30 missions: collect food, kill zombies, farm, fish, trade, bartender …
– study tree 35 knots
– 50 building types with unique use and / or rubbish resources
– 70 types of search equipment
– 100 surviving perks: melee training, green thumb, easy sleeping …
– 200,000 words of the event text – enough to fill two novels
Better support for new Android devices
Fixed problem with modding arrays
Added the ability to debug for the appearance of a single equipment of this type
High quality graphics increases the frame rate from 30 to 60 on devices that support it.
Fixed zero color skin bug