|Package||Installer + Crack|
|Added Date||July, 2019|
jetAudio Plus MP3 player with 10/20 graphic equalizer and various sound effects.
You can try the FREE JetAudio Basic before you buy the Plus version
Sound effect plugins
* AM3D Audio Enhancer (http://www.am3d.com)
* Bongiovi DPS (http://www.bongioviacoustics.com)
(Plug-ins with sound effects will be sold separately through an in-app purchase.)
(Some plugins are only available in Plus version.)
jetAudio for Windows is the most popular and most downloadable media player on CNET.COM, and now you can listen to the same high-quality sound on your Android phone using jetAudio.
It plays almost any type of digital music file (.wav, .mp3, .ogg, .flac, .m4a, .mpc, .tta, .wv, .ape, .mod, .spx, .wma *, etc.) ) and provides very high sound quality with various effects and enhancements, such as Wide, Reverb, X-Bass.
It comes with 32 equalizer presets that will provide a wide range of listening.
For those who would like to customize their own sound, it also allows you to use a 10/20 band graphic equalizer and other advanced playback features, including playback speed control, crossfading, AGC, and more.
The Free Basic version provides the same features as the Plus version, with the exception of advertising and some features.
To enjoy all the features of jetAudio, please purchase the Plus version.
Features for Plus version only:
- 20-band graphic equalizer
- Tag Editor (MP3, FLAC, OGG, M4A)
- Show text in tag (unsynchronized text)
- 2 lock screens
- 14 application widgets: 4 × 1 (# 2), 4 × 2 (# 3), 4 × 3 (# 3), 4 × 4 (# 3), 3 × 3, 2 × 2, 2 × 3
- Pitch shiftter
- Accurate playback speed control (50% ~ 200%)
- Light gray / White browser theme (plus only)
- Grid mode for browser Artist / Song / Folder / Genre
- Adjust FF / REW interval
- Extended notification bar (for JB)
- MIDI playback (using the JetAudio WaveTable MIDI synthesizer)
Features for Basic / Plus version:
- You can choose between 3 list modes or 10 grid modes for the layout style.
(In the basic version, the layout style can only be selected in the album browser)
- Find on YouTube
- Last.fm (requires the official Last.fm application)
- Sound Effects X-Wide, Reverb, X-Bass
- AGC (automatic gain control) to avoid volume fluctuations between tracks
- Speed control from 50% to 200% (step adjustment)
- Cross attenuation, reproduction without gaps
- Fade-in / fade-out
- Repeat aAT
- View and play music by works, albums, songs, playlists, genres and folders.
- Balance / Volume Control
- Sleep timer up to 24 hours
- Click up to post what you are listening to on Facebook / Twitter.
- Click down to show now playing
- Scroll left / right to play next / previous
- Screen lock
- Headset Control Buttons (Bluetooth Headset)
– click to pause / resume
– double / triple press to play next / previous
– long press to turn off the sound or TTS (time, name)
- Bluetooth headphone control button
- Send track information via Bluetooth AVRCP 1.3
- Multiple selection function (Delete / Add to playlist)
- Keep the screen on, Lock orientation settings
- Shake to play next / previous track
- Supported formats:
MP3, WAV, OGG, FLAC, M4A, MPC, TTA, WV, APE, MOD (S3M, IT module formats), SPX, AIFF
(WMA may not be supported on some devices. Please check your device specifications for WMA support.)
(If you want to localize jetAudio for your language, please contact email@example.com for more information.)
– Show tracks in Android Auto menu
– Error correction
– Auto Accent Color
Automatically changes accent color based on album cover
– version of black and white album
– All albums / tracks are displayed on one screen when the artist is selected (display of the previous album is also available)