|Package||Installer + Crack|
|Added Date||July, 2019|
Enjoy the freedom to work from anywhere in the world. Jump Desktop is a remote desktop application that allows you to safely connect to any computer in the world. Jump Desktop is compatible with RDP and VNC, safe, reliable and very easy to configure.
* Easy setup and reliability:
Jump Desktop is very easy to set up; Anyone can do it! Just go to https://www.jumpdesktop.com on your PC or Mac, click on the “Automatic configuration” link and follow the step-by-step instructions. You will immediately get to work.
Jump encrypts communication between computers for privacy and security. Automatic connections are always encrypted by default. Supports NLA, TLS / SSL encryption for RDP. SSH tunneling and SSL / TLS encryption for VNC.
* Increased performance:
Use Mac keyboard shortcuts in Windows. Easily switch between computers without changing the way you use the keyboard. Significantly improves performance. Fully customizable: customize your own shortcuts or use the built-in default settings. No other application comes close.
* Integrated into macOS
Quickly find and launch computers right from Spotlight. Closely integrated with MacOS power saving technology to provide you with the best battery life on the go. Tab support.
* Super fast and beautiful:
Powered by one of the fastest VNC and RDP engines on the planet. Multicore hardware accelerated rendering for fast work. Optimized for MacBook Pro and iMac with Retina display
* Multi-protocol: supports RDP, VNC and Fluid Remote Desktop
* Full international keyboard support for RDP, VNC and ARD
* Dictation support (Mountain Lion and later)
* Tabs (macOS Sierra and later versions)
* 3 different ways to zoom and pan a remote screen (very useful when managing remote systems with multiple monitors from laptops)
* Easy and secure setup: automatically configure your PC or Mac for remote access without worrying about the settings of the router. Set up as many computers as you want, and manage them with a Google account (optional).
* Built-in SSH tunneling for RDP and VNC connections
* Tested on: Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Server 2003, Server 2008, Server 2008 R2, Server 2012 / R2 / 2016, SBS Server, Windows 10
* Supports RD Broker and Load Balancer
* RD Gateway support
* Updates for dynamic resolution (Win 8.1 / 2012 R2 +)
* Desktop scaling (Win 8.1 / 2012 R2 +)
* Multi-monitor support
* Secure: 128-bit RDP, TLS / SSL, FIPS and NLA authentication supported
* Support for print redirection (including optional, super fast server driver)
* Streaming audio
* Console sessions
* Exchange folders
* International keyboard layouts
* Tested with macOS 10.5+, TightVNC, RealVNC, UltraVNC, Linux (Ubuntu Remote Desktop)
* Secure: supports SSH tunneling and SSL encryption (SSL is only available when using automatic configuration)
* Black and White, Grayscale, 8-bit and 16-bit color modes to help manage bandwidth
* Clipboard synchronization
* Multi-monitor support